2020 [Important Note]
National University of Medical Sciences has declared Entry test date 2020 . All the desirable candidate can submit their application before
19th August 2019 (4:00 PM). Download Application Form and Apply Now.
Announcement Date of registration:
29th July 2019.
Last date for online registration:
Monday, 19th August, 2019 (4:00 PM)
25 August 2019 (9:00 AM)
Schedule of NUMS MDCAT Test 2020 :
- Medical/Dental Institution.
- Description: MBBS/BDS
- Entry Test Fee: Rs 3000
- Online Registration for Entry Test Starts:
29th July 2019.
- Last date for online registration for entry test:
191h August 2019.
- Entry Test Date:
1st September 2019
- Online Registration: Click Here
- Download Syllabus: Click Here
NUMS Office contact No.
Merit List dates:
- Display of 1st Merit List
23 Oct 2019
- Display of 2nd Merit List
31 Oct 2019
These merit list is display on Army Medical College Rawalpindi. All the latest dates and time will be updated soon applicants should keep in touch.
The National University of Medical Sciences (NUMS) just announced that it is going to conduct the written entry test for admission in its various degree programs like BDS, Dip Card, BSc Nursing, BSc (Hons) and MBBS. This time, the responsibility for organizing the entrance exam has been granted to the National Testing Service that has been conducting such examination from many years now.
As per announced schedule by the official authority, the written test for MBBS/ BDS are going to take place on 29th July and 19th August, while the Nursing & Allied Health Sciences test will also take place on 27th August.
For appearing in the written entrance examination, first all the interested applicants are required to get themselves registered for it. To do so, the application forms can be obtained from the official website of National Testing Service (NTS). There is a separate form for each subject so make sure that you download the correct form for the program in which you want to seek admission.
The last announced date for submitting the application form for Nursing & Allied Health Sciences is
31st July, while registration or MBBS/ BDS first test can be done till 15th July while for the second test is 27th August. These are the last due dates for registration so make sure that your application is received by the authorized department till these mentioned dates otherwise they won’t be entertained.
NUMS University Admission 2020 Entry Test Schedule Application Form Online Registration Eligibility
Download Application Form:- Click here
As the students from all parts of the country wish to seek admission in the National University of Medical Science (NUMS) so for their facility, the written test will take place in several major cities of Pakistan such as Karachi, Hyderabad, Sargodha, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar and Faisalabad. For this, NTS will issue roll no. slips containing information related to the date, time and place to the eligible candidates a few days prior to the conduction of the exam.
So these were the complete details related to the NUMS University Admission 2020 entry test schedule, registration procedure and the eligibility criteria. If you require any further information related to this topic, you can ask us about it through the comments section and we will provide you complete guidance as soon as possible.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistani Universities in World Young University Rankings 20...
- Pakistani Universities HEC Readiness Score Online Ranking 20...
- NUST Ranking 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2020
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- KPK ETEA Entry Test 2020 Schedule and Dates
- Upcoming PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement