We are glad to inform you that,Ministry of Planing Development and Reform Government of Pakistan announces National Endowment Scholarship for Talent(NEST) for empowering the youth particularly females through loan facility for Masters programme overseas 2020. NEST a Public sector non-profit organization incorporated with SECP under section 42 of the companies ordinance 1984 established under vision 2025.Such NEST Scholarship shall cover the financial constraints halted during the study of M.Phill & P.hD programs as well.
It has taken the responsibility of financial assistance in the shape of interest free-loan for deserving students who have already secured admission in well reputed universities of the world but cannot proceed due to financial constraints. This will helpful and target those male & females who cannot afford to reach in higher education institutions.
- Secured admission on merit in an outstanding well reputed university
- upto 35 years of age at the time of admission
- unable to pursue study due to financial constraints.
- Preference will be given to students securing admission in university of higher standing and lower income of parents/guardian.
- Further details and applications forms are available at NEST website.
Field of Study:
- Science & Technology
- Development Economics
- Food Security
- Water Resources
- Social Sciences
NEST National Endowment Scholarship MS M.Phill PhD 2020 Eligibility Apply Online
This Program is initiated with the support of Ministry of planing development and reforms peculiarly for the empowerment of women by providing them numerous financial opportunities so that they could get use maximum of their potential in right way. All aspirants could get application form the NEST official website and fill it in proper way. The Planning Commission is a financial and public policy development institution of the Government of Pakistan. The Commission comes under Ministry of Planning, Development and Reforms.
How to Apply?
The Procedure to apply online is concerned with as visit the main site of National endowment scholarship for talent program. NEST is offering scholarship only for master program of particularly the students of backward and rural areas as well. after submission of application online students are advise to wait till the shortlisting of candidates as list of those candidates shall be displayed here
Deadline for submitting online application on NEST Master Scholarship Program is
30th September, 2019. For getting more update regarding the educational as well jobs with test date.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Matric Scholarship Scheme 202...
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 El...
- BUMHS Faculty Development Overseas Scholarship 2020
- Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Scholarship 2020
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2020 Application form Downlo...
- Dalda foundation scholarship 2020 Application form Download ...
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 Apply Online Students of...
- Pakistani Universities in World Young University Rankings 20...
- Pakistani Universities HEC Readiness Score Online Ranking 20...