We are glad to inform you that,Ministry of Planing Development and Reform Government of Pakistan announces National Endowment Scholarship for Talent(NEST) for empowering the youth particularly females through loan facility for Masters programme overseas 2019. NEST a Public sector non-profit organization incorporated with SECP under section 42 of the companies ordinance 1984 established under vision 2025.Such NEST Scholarship shall cover the financial constraints halted during the study of M.Phill & P.hD programs as well.
It has taken the responsibility of financial assistance in the shape of interest free-loan for deserving students who have already secured admission in well reputed universities of the world but cannot proceed due to financial constraints. This will helpful and target those male & females who cannot afford to reach in higher education institutions.
- Secured admission on merit in an outstanding well reputed university
- upto 35 years of age at the time of admission
- unable to pursue study due to financial constraints.
- Preference will be given to students securing admission in university of higher standing and lower income of parents/guardian.
- Further details and applications forms are available at NEST website.
Field of Study:
- Science & Technology
- Development Economics
- Food Security
- Water Resources
- Social Sciences
NEST National Endowment Scholarship MS M.Phill PhD 2019 Eligibility Apply Online
This Program is initiated with the support of Ministry of planing development and reforms peculiarly for the empowerment of women by providing them numerous financial opportunities so that they could get use maximum of their potential in right way. All aspirants could get application form the NEST official website and fill it in proper way. The Planning Commission is a financial and public policy development institution of the Government of Pakistan. The Commission comes under Ministry of Planning, Development and Reforms.
How to Apply?
The Procedure to apply online is concerned with as visit the main site of National endowment scholarship for talent program. NEST is offering scholarship only for master program of particularly the students of backward and rural areas as well. after submission of application online students are advise to wait till the shortlisting of candidates as list of those candidates shall be displayed here
Deadline for submitting online application on NEST Master Scholarship Program is 30th September, 2019. For getting more update regarding the educational as well jobs with test date.
To Get Online Free Preparations For All Jobs Written Test, Interviews and Exams
You Might Also Like
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2019 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2019
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2019 Dates
- Upcoming PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2019 Latest Advertisement
- BISE Peshawar Board 9th 10th Class Result 2019 Check Online
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 for Employee’...
- KPK Insaaf Rozgaar Scheme 2019 Loan Application Forms Eligib...
- CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program 2019-20 How to...
- Fulbright Scholarships 2020 Application Forms Download Onlin...