Chief Minister Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Mahmood Khan will inaugurate the ‘Insaaf Rozgar Scheme’ on April 15 to help end unemployment and poverty in the terrorism affected areas of the province. Under this scheme, the skilled and degree holding unemployed people in the age group of 18 to 50 years would get interest free loans from Rs 50,000 to Rs 1 million. The aim of Government Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has to sport the people to giving the loan interest free. It is golden opportunity for those applicants who fulfill the eligibility criteria and want to get interest free loan they can apply for such loan before the closing date. Interested applicants download online application form on this site.
Technical handed people would get Rs 50,000 to Rs 500,000 whereas others would get Rs 50,000 to Rs 300,000. All the individuals who are either jobless or need assistance in their business expansion are eligible for the loan to pursue the workable and achievable goals. Below we provide the complete detail of Insaaf Rozgar Scheme 2020 if you want to get any other information related this so use the comments option we provide your deserve information soon.
KPK Insaaf Rozgaar Scheme 2020 Loan Application Forms Eligibility Guarantor Details
Eligibility for the Scheme:
- Applicant must be permanent resident of newly merged district including erstwhile Frontier Regions of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Age Limit 18-50 years.
- Applicant shall be resident on the provided address for the last two years.
- All the individuals who are either jobless or need assistance in their business expansion are eligible for the loan to pursue the workable and achievable goals.
- The applicants should neither be a servant of any government or semi government organization nor receiving education as regular student in any educational institution.
- The applicant should not be a defaulter or has remained defaulter of any Bank/Financial Institution.
- Applicant has not received any loan from any Govt. Scheme previously.
- Application will be dealt on First Come First Serve Basis.
Professional and degree holder:
- 50,000 to 1000,000
- 50,000 to 500,000
Other unemployed wishing to start or expand the present business:
- 50,000 to 300,000
- Maximum 3 years.
- 2 persons are required as guarantor.
Criteria of Guarantor:
- Minimum 1 guarantor should be permanent employee of Federal/Provincial Govt.
- People of professional repute like Doctor, Engineers, Principals/Vice Principals.
- Members of Chamber of Commerce and Commercial Associations.
- Guarantor should not be from any Bank, Financial Institution.
- No Guarantor can guarantee more than 2 loans.
Download Online Application Form: Click Here
You Might Also Like
- Pakistani Universities in World Young University Rankings 20...
- Pakistani Universities HEC Readiness Score Online Ranking 20...
- NUST Ranking 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- [Updated] All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Top Position Hold...
- COMSAT University Spring Admissions 2020
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2020 Dates sheet roll no slips downloa...
- Upcoming PPSC Lecturer Jobs 2020 Latest Advertisement
- BISE Peshawar Board 9th 10th Class Result 2020 Check Online