We are Pleased to inform you that Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer Through 38th Graduate Course has been launched & Everyone who has ever dreamed about joining the Pakistan Army can now get benefited from this great opportunity as inductions in the force are being made through 38th Graduate Course. This course consists of only one year training after which the successful individuals will be able to join the Pak Army as commissioned officer. The online registration procedure for this purpose has already started from 15th June which will be complete on 18th July, 2019 as well
But prior to applying for this Graduate Course, the applicants should first take a look at the eligibility criteria which is compulsory to be met by everyone on order to take part in the further selection process.
- Gender: Male
- Age: Between 20 to 25 years o 1st November
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Nationality: Citizen of Pakistan
- Minimum Height: 5’ 4” (162.5 cm)
- Weight Limit: As per the Body Mass Index
- Qualification: Applicant should have scored 60% or above marks in BA/ BSc, BS, BA/ BSc (Hons) and BBA/ BPA, with 50% marks in FA/ FSc/ Equivalent are eligible for this course.
Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer Through 38th Graduate Course 2019 Online Registration Form Apply Last Date Test Schedule
- Registration Dates: 15 June to 18 July, 2019
- For Online Registration: Click Here
Once you have reviewed the whole eligibility requirements and think that you meet this criteria then the next step is to apply for registration. Two methods right now are being offered through which a candidate can apply for this Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer Through 38th Graduate Course as well.
- Registration Through Internet
- Registration at Army Selection and Recruitment Centres (AS&RCs)
The easiest way of registration is to apply online using the official website for Pakistan Army recruitments. Just visit the website (www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk), create an account, fill all the necessary information in given blocks, upload all required documents and submit the forms. For the second method, the interested individuals can visit the nearest AS&RCs for registration.
Once the registration process of Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer Through 38th Graduate Course will be completed as per announced schedule, the eligible candidates will be shortlisted who will then undergo preliminary selection procedure that consists of Written/ Intelligence Tests, Physical Tests and Interview.
Written/ Intelligence Test: This test will consist of multiple choice questions from Pak Studies, English, Math, Islamiat and General Knowledge.
Physical Test: Candidates need to qualify the following physical standards at the time of preliminary selection:
- 1.6 Km Run: 8 minutes
- Push Ups: 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Sit Ups: 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Chin Ups: 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing: 7’ 4” x 7’ 4” with a depth of 4’
Interview: The last stage in preliminary selection process is the interview at AS&RC
Join Pak Army as Commissioned Officer Through 38th Graduate Course tests will be held between 12th August to 23rd August, 2019 and once this process will be completed, shortlisted candidates will be then called for ISSB test. Individuals who will complete the whole selection procedure successfully will then be given a 1 year raining at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) before joining.
For Online Preparation Of Test:- Please Click Here
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Khushhali Bank Jobs 2019 Apply Online Eligibility C...
- PPSC Punjab Special Education Department Jobs 2019 Online Re...
- Capital Territory Islamabad Police Jobs 2019 NTS Preparation...
- NTS Islamabad Capital Territory Police Jobs 2019 ASI CTF App...
- Sindh Lady Health Workers Primary Healthcare Jobs 2019 Appli...
- BPSC Balochistan Police Assistant Sub Inspector ASI Jobs 201...
- Frontier Corps FC Balochistan Jobs 2019 Apply Physical, Writ...
- CTSP Secondary Education Department Balochistan Jobs 2019 Re...
- Sindh Police Department IT Cadre Jobs 2019 PTS Online Regist...
- Lahore WAPDA LESCO Jobs 2019 Application Form Download Eligi...