As Per Recent Announced Schedule of the Educators recruitment 2018 across the Punjab has been advertised as well.We are going to provide you updated new recruitment policy which shall prevail in all over the Punjab Simultaneously. The Competent authority is going to recruit 16963 including educators and Assistant education officer.The Key Points of this policy being dispatched over here.
- For ESE(Arts-BS-09) Master Degree/BS(Honors)(16 years education)in Urdu English Pak Studies Psychology Islamiat political Science History Geography and Education.
- For ESE(Science) Master Degree/BS Honors in Physics Chemistry Botany Zoology and Mathematics.
- SESE(Arts) Master Degree in Urdu English Pakistan Studies Psychology Islamiat political Science History Geography and Education.
- SESE(Science):Master Degree/BS Honors in Physics Chemistry Botany Zoology and Mathematics.
- SSE(Arts BS-16): Master Degree/BS(Honors)(16 years education)in Urdu English Pak Studies Psychology Islamiat political Science History Geography Home Economics Political Science and Education.
- SSE Computer Science: Msc in Comp science MCS MIT BS(Honors IT)
- Assistant Education Officer(AEO-BS-16): Master Degree/BS Honors(16 years education) in English Urdu Physics chemistry Botany Zoology Mathematics Statistics and Computer Science.
- Interview: 05 Marks
- Matric: 16 Marks
- Intermediate: 16 Marks
- Graduation: 20 Marks
- Master Degree: 20 Marks
- BED/BSED/MED/MSED/ADE 03 Marks.
- Test:20 Marks
- Secondary School Certificate 16 Marks
- Intermediate 16 Marks
- Graduation20 marks
- Master Degree 20 Marks
- BED/MED 03 Marks
- Test:20 Marks
- The Candidate belonging to the same tehsil in which the post in advertise will be awarded 04 additional marks.
- Merit Marks will be calculated on the basis of percentage obtained in each level of examination for academic/professional qualification
- Under Rule-17A,10 additional marks shall be allocated in the aggregate merit marks to the spouse or one of the unemployed children of a civil servant of the school education department who has died while in-service or declared invalidated/incapacitated for further service.Such a candidate shall submit an affidavit that previously no member of his/her family has availed benefit under Rule 17-A.
- The Candidate shall attach his/her attested certificates/result cards issued by the concerned controller of the Board or recognized University with application clearly indicating total marks subject wise allocated marks and obtained marks.
- Further a certificate issued by the concerned Controller Boars or university shall be attached with the application regarding the conversion of CGPA into percentage marks if applicable.
Disqualification of Posts:
- The Candidature of a candidate for the posts of educators and AEOs shall stand cancelled in case he/she falls in any of the categories listed below:
- Secured less than 60% marks for the post of AEO and 50% marks for the post of Educators.
- Was Absent in the Interview
- In-Service applicant who failed to apply through proper Channel.
In-service candidate from other departments who failed to submit NOC and Service Certificate issued by his/her appointing authority.
- The candidate who failed to submit his/her application in the relevant office as per Para-8 above or before the closing date of applications
- Not having the qualification prescribed in the advertisement.
- Submission of fake/bogus certificates/degrees etc.
- Pre-interview list shall be merit based and only short listed candidates will be called for interview instead of calling all the applicants.
- The Pre-interview merit list shall place a candidate in order of merit against each preference.
- The District Recruitment Committee will generate Tehsil Wise Merit Lists of each category of Elementary School Educators(all categories) Senior Elementary School Educators and Secondary School Educators and AEOS against open merit disable and minority quota.
- Separate merit list will be maintained for male and female AEOs.
- Merit lists of for all categories of posts will be displayed on the same day so that applicants may submit their choices for appointment against the desired posts.
- In case two or more candidates have the same merit marks then the senior in age will be given preference.
- All pages of the merit lists for each category of educators and AEOs will be signed by all members of District Recruitment Committee and will be placed on the website and notice boards in the office of CEO DEA DMO and DEOs.
- List of selected candidates for each category of post shall be dully signed by District Recruitment Committee.
- Merit List shall remain valid for 190 days from the date of recommendations of the District Committee or fresh recruitment whichever is earlier.
Punjab Educators Jobs 2018 NTS Recruitment Policy Download Online Pdf
Check Other Related Topics
- UET Peshawar Admissions Spring 2018 Application Form
- BZU Multan BA / BSc Registration Schedule for Private Candidates 2018
- University of Education UE Latest MS/M.Phill PhD Spring Admissions Fall 2018
- HEC Scholarships 2018 Aptitude Test Online Preparation Sample Questions Answers Papers
- 8th Class Paper Pattern 2018
- PM Laptop Scheme 2018 Registration Online Eligibility
- SSMS Foreign Scholarships 2018 for PhD Apply Last Date
- Punjab University PU MA MSc Date Sheet 2018