|Test Name||:||MCAT NAT Medical Verbal Physics Circular Motion|
|Subject||:||NAT Medical Test|
|Total Time||:||30 Minutes|
The UHS Requires the MCAT Test for the Admission in Medical MBBS and BDS Admission so there are some Physics Topics covers in the MCAT Test and Here you can Preparation about that, Like Uniform circular motion can be described as the motion of an object in a circle at a constant speed. As an object moves in a circle, it is constantly changing its direction. At all instances, the object is moving tangent to the circle. Since the direction of the velocity vector is the same as the direction of the object’s motion, the velocity vector is directed tangent to the circle as well.
MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 20 Verbal Physics Circular Motion
You Might Also Like
- COMSATS NAT GAT Test 2020 Answer Key Results Merit Lists
- NTS NAT Test Preparation updated Books Free Download Online
- NTS National Aptitude Test 2020 Online Registration Schedule...
- NTS NAT Test Schedule Apply Online Test Preparation
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 40 Verbal Chemistry Ele & ...
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 39 Verbal Chemistry Reaction Ki...
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 38 Verbal Chemistry Electrochem...
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 37 Verbal Chemistry Solutions
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 36 Verbal Chemistry Atomic Stru...
- MCAT NAT Medical Online Test 35 Verbal Physical Optical Inst...