- Khyber Pakhtun Khaw Introduced Regional Language Books in Govt Schools.
- Militant Commander Mullah Abdul Salam Akhund killed in US Airstrike.
- US President increases Defense Budget by $54 Billion.
- Moon light took best Picture in OSCAR Awards after sublime mix-up.
- London: United Won the Soccer English Cup league Final against Southampton.
- Punjab Govt gives Green Signal to hold PSL Final In Lahore.
- Four Pakistani Women wounded, due to Indian Firing on Line of Control.
- Three killed on sectarian grounds in Pakistan(D.I.khan).
- US calls Russia for ceasefire in Ukraine.
- India records strong protest against US after Kansas Killing.
- Over 200 hundred search operations made by Pakistan Rangers In Punjab Against terrorists.
- Australian Cricket team also beats Newzeland in Fourth ODI.
- Four Killed and 600 hundred arrested in recent Rangers search operation in Punjab.
- Donald trump assures for the revival of relations with Russia.
- US Barred Syrian Oscar Nominee’s entry.
- Australia won the first test cricket match against India.
- Pakistan Super league, Karachi king edge outs Lahore Qalanders.
- South Africa won by 159 runs from Newzeland in 3rd ODI.
- Pakistan Extended the period of visas for Afghan Nationals.
- PSL, Zalmi beats Qalandars while, Islamabad edge outs Quetta Gladiators.
- India made a missile deal with Israeli worth $2.5 billion.
- China invited US to work together on North Korea.
- Syria, Suicide Attacked, killed 51 people on the spot.
- Turkey makes various Bilateral agreements with Pakistan upon strategic cooperation.
- Lahore, Blast in “Defense Block Z” caused 7 causalities.
- Afghanistan Requested Pakistan for the disclosure of Border.
- Three Indian soldiers killed by Militant attack in occupied Kashmir.
- China and Afghanistan conducted joint military operation against terrorism on common border.
- Pakistan Super League(PSL),Quetta Gladiators beated Karachi Kings in 15th Match.
- Two High Profile terrorists belong to Jammat ul Ahrar killed by Pak Army on Afghanistan Border.
- Operation Raad-ul-Fassad has been started across the Pakistan against terrorists.
- Rangers Got official Permission to be deployed in Punjab to wipe out terrorists.
- US Declared,China’s island building in the South China Sea is Illegal.
- Iran requested, Saudi Arabia to grant permission of Hajj this year.
- Turkey lifted, military ban on Islamic headscarf for females in Armed forces.
- New Zealand won by 6 runs from South Africa in 2nd ODI.
- Islamabad,Interior Ministry extracted the name of Pakistani Super Model Ayan Ali from ECL
- Suicide attack in Charsada (Peshawar), 7 People killed on the spot.
- Federal Sharia Court gives legitimacy to the birth of test-tube baby.
- US keeps Ban on admission of new Visas for Indian workers.
- India Won Women’s world Cup Final by beating South-Africa.
- China Strongly condemns the navigation violation made by US.
- Pakistan Super League Final Shall be Played In Lahore on 5th March,2017.
- Afghanistan assures,Pakistan to assist in demolishing the hiding terrorists.
- China and North Korea Affairs do not seem be conducive.
- Iran Summons Turkish Envoy, upon Turkish Accusing Remarks against Iran
- Govt of Pakistan Finally Allocates Rs.25bn for Gawadar LNG Pipeline.
- Pakistan Railway Launches Mobile application for Seat Reservation.
- Saudi Famous Commercial Bank Appoints First Female as CEO.
- Legendary Pakistan all-rounder Shahid khan Afridi announces retirement from International Cricket.
- India and Pakistan extends their bilateral pact, dealing with reducing the risk of nuclear weapon-related accidents, for a period of five years.
- IMF talks with Pakistan , Postpones due to Security reasons.
- Punjab decided to seek Rangers help for Joint Operation against Terrorists.
- US Seeking new more Sanctions on Iran.
- Pakistan decided to Impose Sanctions on North Korea.
- Srilanka defeats Australia by 2 wickets in T-20 Cricket Match.
- Pakistan Women Cricket Team Qualifies for Women’s world Cup Final.
- Trade Center Bomber, Abdul Rehman dies in US Detention
- Population Census will be started on 18th March In Pakistan.
- Afghanistan, 12 training camp and hideouts of terrorists have been destroyed by Pak Army.
- Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) issues charge sheet to Sharjeel and Latif relating to corruption.
- China suspends all imports of coal from North Korea due to sanctions imposed by UN on North Korea.
- Pakistan Army destroys, 4 training camps of Jammat-ul Ahrar on Pak-Afghan edge.
- Pakistan edge out Ireland by 86 runs in ICC Women’s World Cup.
- Srilanka won by 5 wickets from Australia in 1st T20 at Melbourne Cricket Ground.
- Islamabad,Senate passes landmark Hindu marriage bill for autonomous identity.
- Karachi Kings defeats Islamabad United in PSL.
- Germany warns US against hurting Europe and favoring Russia,from behind back of its allies.
- Sindh,76 killed in Suicide attack at Shrine of Lal-Shehbaz Qalander.
- Baghdad(Iraq), 52 people killed in Bomb Blast.
- Pakistan Shuts down Border with Afghanistan.
- USAID offers, technical Assistance on Fata-KP Merger.
- US Position doesn’t seem to be ready for Military Collaboration with Russia.
- Asian Football Confederation(AFC) bans 22 Players for Match-Fixing.
- Lahore Qalendar Defeats Karachi Kings In Pakistan Super League.
- 16 New JF-17 Thunder jets have been added to PAF Fleet with Cooperation of China.
- Peshawar, 4 Judges lost their lives in 4 Suicide attacks.
- KSE-100 loses more 550 points as panic continues due to terrorist attacks.
- Srilanka beats Pakistan in ICC Women Cricket World Cup.
- India successfully put a record 104 satellites from a single rocket into orbit.
- China, 8 people killed with Knife attack in Xijian region.
- London, Paris St Germain defeats Barcelona as 4-0 in Champions league round.
- Special troops have been arranged for ensuring security of CPEC.
- Pak Army ensures, the defensive support for PSL Final, in Lahore.
- CSS Exam shall be taken in Urdu language from Next year.
- KSE-100 index, falls at 0.40% due to terrorist attack panic.
- London, Pakistani Cricketer Nasir Jamshed arrested along with Bookie named Yousaf.
- Russia is going to Launch new Cruise Missile despite of grievances by US.
- United Nations Strongly Condemn, terrorist attack in Pakistan.
- Professional Squash Championship cancelled 9 International events in Pakistan due to Lahore Blast.
- Lahore, 13 Killed in Suicide Attack outside the Punjab Assembly.
- Islamabad High Court imposes ban on Valentines celebrations in Federal Capital.
- Pakistani women cricket team qualifies super six stage in ICC Women’s World Cup.
- India Defeats Bangladesh in test Cricket match by 208 runs.
- Three Pakistani Soldiers Martyred in surgical strikes made by India on LOC.
- Pakistan is going to attend Moscow conclave on 15 February 2017 in Russia.
- Three Pakistani Soldiers Martyred in surgical strikes made by India on LOC.
- Srilanka Apprehends, 550 Deserters to clean-up its Army
- Bray Wyatt wins a championship in WWE after 4 years hellacious struggle.
- Donald Trump’s national security adviser Michael Flynn has resigned over his contacts with Russia.
- Pakistan Sixth Population Census is going to begin on 15th March,2017.
- Military Favors, KPK-FATA Merger, said by Chief of Army Staff Pakistan.
- 9 people killed in Kashmir During a protest.
- North Korea Fires, Ballistic Missile 500 Kilometer range, Successfully.
- German Public Elects, Frank-Walter Steinmeier as President of Germany.
- Lunar Eclipse observed in Pakistan.
- Taliban Suicide Attack in Afghanistan, six lives departed.
- Seven killed in Baghdad during protest against Electoral reforms
- PSL, Peshawar Zalmi defeats Lahore Qalanders
- 37-nation naval exercises begin in Pakistan
- PU Lahore tense after two student groups clash
- Tour-de Galiyat Cycling Race kicks off
- More than $62m cocaine haul found on British beaches
- Three Turkish soldiers killed in Russian bombing
- 37 Army Brigadiers promoted to rank of Maj. General in Pakistan
- Five killed in Pattan road accident
- Pakistan Super League 2 begins amidst glittering lights
- Wikipedia bans Daily Mail News as source
- China rescues 32 ‘Vietnamese brides’
- World’s biggest refugee camp in Kenya to stay open
- Pakistan Navy’s multinational exercise Aman-2017 begins today
- Govt of Pakistan Grants Scholarships to 3,000 Afghan Students.
- Glittering opening ceremony of PSL is going to launch.
- 36 Countries are going to participate in naval exercise, hosted by Pakistan.
- Donald Trump’s Letter to China’s President to hope for Constructive Relationship ahead.
- Pakistani Women Cricket Team defeats Bangladesh against,”ICC Women World Cup” Qualifier match.
- 6.3-magnitude earthquake struck near the coastal areas of Balochistan.
- Russia banned from London World C’ships
- 3 Amn Lashkar members killed in Landikotal
- 2 cops injured in Bannu police station suicide attack
- Five killed, seven injured in DI Khan road mishap
- Top Chinese security official arrives on three-day visit
- Angry batsman hurls stump, kills Bangladesh teen
- Queen Elizabeth II marks 65 years on British throne
- Ex-MQM member Saleem Shahzad arrested upon arrival at Karachi airport
- 1 killed in firing incident at Afghan Consulate, Karachi
- World´s most longest flight lands in New Zealand
- Afghan avalanches kill over 100, 50 killed in a single village in Nuristan province.
- 6 injured in cylinder explosion in Rawalpindi
- Gas leakage ignites fire in Lahore house, woman killed
- Karachi mayor resigns himself to limited powers
- Over 600 students graduate at Iqra University’s 15th convocation
- Hervey Raining and Land sliding in KPK, 24 Dead many of missing.
- Pakistan is observing Kashmir Day today (February 5) to show solidarity with the Kashmiris in their struggle for freedom.
- 15 killed as avalanches hit houses, security post in Chitral
- New Zealand win series against Aussies,
- Four more girls die in separate Landikotal incidents
- At least 60 persons, including a bride and her groom, went missing on their way back to Nushki from Chagai.
- College in Bosnia offers scholarships to people banned by Trump
- Man killed by cop at check post Islamabad.
- Seven cellphone shops damaged in Landikotal blast
- Dr Shabina Raza appointed DG Health & Services
- JI Youth Wing office-bearers take oath
- Boat capsizes in Ravi River near Syedwala more than 50 dead..
- Notorious Lyari gangster Baba Ladla, 2 others killed in Rangers operation
- Muhammd Zubair takes oath as 32nd Sindh Governor
- Firing incident takes place in staff colony of University of Karachi
- Girl dies as bus runs over pedestrians in Karachi
- 6 children killed, 12 injured in school van accident in Layyah
- Five dead in Cameroon-Nigeria border attack on UN team
- Notorious Lyari gangster Baba Ladla, 2 others killed in Rangers operation in Karachi.
- Global alarm over Ukraine fighting as death toll hits 19
- Two of a family killed in Neelum Colony roof collapse
- Six die as van plunges into ravine in Landikotal
- Governor announces relief package for Miranshah Bazaar victims
- Building collapse in Karachi, 2 killed, 5 wounded
- 13 killed in Malakand road accident
- 11 injured in IED attack on FC truck
- West Indies Cricketer Russell banned for one year for doping violation
- 3 killed in suspected IED blast in Bathinda suburb India.
- Mohammed Bello Abubakar Dies, Leaves Behind 130 Wives And 203 Kids, in Nigeria.
- PML-N’s Muhammad Zubair to take charge as governor of Sindh.
- Elderly Sufi woman Nurjahan Begum found dead in Bangladesh
- Pakistan Puts Lashkar Chief Hafiz Saeed among five leaders Under House Arrest
- Miss France, Iris Mittenaere, wins Miss Universe title in the Philippines with Host Steve Harvey.
- Brazil´s onetime richest man, Eike Batista, surrendered to Rio police on face bribery and other corruption charges.
- Gunmen open fire in Canada mosque, 5 dead
- Three of a family shot dead in Nowshera
- 25 PhDs to be sent for two-year training in Austria
- 22 Rescued, Malaysia Searches for 6 Others From Boat Sinking
- At least 47 people, including 10 children and a newly-wed couple, were killed when a truck carrying a wedding party and guests veered off the road and plunged into a river in Madagascar
- Soldier killed in firing from Afghanistan
- US courts suspend Trump’s decision against Muslims
- Federer wins Nadal thriller to clinch 18th Slam
- Boat carrying 31 people missing in Malaysia
- Two dead in Australia Day light plane crash in Perth
- Serena Williams beat sister Venus in straight sets to win her seventh Australian Open and an Open-era record 23rd Grand Slam singles title.
- India honors Nepali woman who freed 12,000 girls from slavery
- 45-year-old Chinese national was found dead under mysterious circumstances in the Sundar area Lahore.
- Minor girl molested, killed in DI Khan
- Hajj Corruption Case: Frontman Ahmad Faiz sentenced to jail for 30 years
- Austria arrests 14 in anti-terror raids
- Australia crush Pakistan in final ODI, take series 4-1.
- An eight year-old girl was killed by a speeding bike in the Baghbanpura area, Lahore.
- Four rickshaws were damaged after being struck by lightning in Kot Khawaja Saeed Gujarpura Lahore.
- FIA Cyber Wing Thursday raided a place and arrested four people for running 11 illegal gateway exchanges in Lahore.
- Rai Manzoor named Pakistan’s first ever Integrity Idol winner
- 70 arrested in Peshawar Search.
- 3 killed, as many wounded in gas leakage explosion Islamabad.
- French priest jailed over child abuse in Central Africa.
- Six people killed by Chile wildfires
- Somali militants ram car bomb into hotel, killing at least 13
- 28 killed in attack on Mogadishu hotel
- Four more journalists have been charged with felonies after being arrested while covering the unrest around Donald Trump’s inauguration
- Shahid Afridi steps up to rescue 30 Pakistani languishing in Dubai Jails
- Usain Bolt loses one Olympic gold after teammate’s failed doping test
- Trump to order suspension of visas to seven Muslim countries from Syria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Yemen.
- Pakistan test fires 2,200 km-range earth to earth marked Ababeel missile.
- Quranic education’ be made mandatory across all Punjab Schools.
- Woman, two sons burnt alive in Sialkot.
- Eight FC soldiers injured in roadside blast in Manzai area in South Waziristan
- A low intensity earthquake jolted parts of Balochistan
- Warner wins Allan Border medal for second year
- Three Malian soldiers killed in landmine blast
- Six persons, including five of a family, were killed when a train ran over a car near Chak No93-JB Gojra on Sunday.
- At least 16 people have been killed after powerful weekend storms tore through the southeastern United States
- Nearly 70 killed in fresh Yemen fighting
- Australia 1987 World Cup heroes awarded medals
- Parachinar blast: Death toll reaches to 24
- Pakstan Lost ODI series against Australia by 3-1.
- 18 killed, more than 50 injured as blast rocks Parachinar.
- 29 rebels killed in Yemen strikes
- 3 killed, as many wounded in gas leakage explosion Islamabad
- Bodies of four abducted men shot in the head found Karachi
- 2 dead, 45 hospitalized after consuming ‘poisonous food’ at a wedding ceremony in Kallar Syedan
- Police recover body of four-year-old boy in Lahore
- Trump swears in as 45th US president today
- Karachi: Police recover bodies of 4 victims shot to death
- Six Britons killed in Saudi Arabia road crash
- 20 killed in Tehran building collapse
- Baroness Rachael Heyhoe-Flint, Women’s pioneer Heyhoe-Flint dies aged 77
- Rangers powers extended for 90 days in Karachi
- 25 feared dead as avalanche turns Italian hotel into ´coffin´
- Syrian general, 8 soldiers killed in tunnel blast outside Damascus
- Pakistan Still Mills being leased out for 30 years
- Five TIP officials arrested over graft
- KP, Chinese investors sign agreements various projects today
- Trump has lowest popularity of any president in decades
- Pakistan Navy rescues 18 drowning fishermen near Ormara
- Kyrgyzstan: At least 32 dead after Turkish cargo plane hits village in thick fog
- Sheikhul Hadeeth Maulana Saleemullah Khan Passed Away.
<Complete January 2017 Pakistan & World Current Affairs Here>