|Publish Date||31 October 2017|
|No. of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Last Date to Apply||14 November 2017|
Sindh Police Jobs 2020
Sindh Government has announced the lasted jobs in Police Department. The eligible candidates as per criteria mentioned below are invited to appear in interview for selection according to the given schedule. It is good news for those candidates who have the domicile of Sindh Province. Interested candidates they want to join Sindh police and fulfill the eligibility criteria they must apply for such jobs. Sindh Police is a Law enforcement agency established in 1843. The organization raised on the model of Irish Constabulary to maintain law and order and law enforcement in Sindh.
Name of Unit:
- Legal Branch CPO
- Mounted Police Sindh
- Crime Branch Sindh
- SPR Sindh
- Training Sindh
- Traffic Branch Sindh
- Tailor Master
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
Name of Department:
- Police Department
No of Posts:
- 18 to 28 years
Sindh Police Jobs 2020 Karachi Interview Last date Schedule
- Attested copy of education certificates
- Attested copy of experience certificate in relevant trade.
- Attested copy of character Certificate by a Gazetted Officer.
- Attested copy of Domicile
- Attest copy of CNIC.
- Six recent passport size photographs.
- Age between 18 to 28 years (on 10-11-2020)
- Education qualification: Literate
- Physical Standar: Sound Health
- Two Years Experience in relevant trade.
- All the candidates applying for above mentioned posts are required to appear for interview at Karachi on the following dates & time:
- Sanitary Worker comes at 10 AM Central Police Office Sindh I.I Chundrighar Road Karachi at 13 November 2020.
- Other all posts candidates comes on 14 November 2020 of Central Police Office Sindh.
- Such candidates who are selected in interview shall appear in medical examinations.
- A through medical examination of candidates on the prescribed form shall be conducted who are selected for appointment.
Terms & Condition:
- General relaxation in age will be given as per government of Sindh policy.
- Number of posts can be increased/decreased according to the need of the university.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in interview.
- Last date of Submission application is 14 November 2020.