|Publish Date||23 October 2017|
|Qualification||Graduation, Intermediate, Matric, Middle, Primary|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||12 November 2017|
Punjab Safe Cities Authority invites application through open competitive process from the candidates domiciled in Punjab. The Punjab Safe Cities Authority established under the Punjab Safe Cities Ordinance 2015. Punjab Safe Cities is an autonomous government body that aims to improve public safety and security in the Punjab. I s ancillary facilities include the facilities and equipment provisioned or developed by it, including fences, cameras, poles, wiring, antennas, surveillance systems, control rooms, generators, lights, fans etc.
Name of Posts:
- Executive Officer (Intelligent Traffic System)
- Associate Executive Officer (intelligent Traffic system)
- Associate Executive Officer (field assets)
- Junior Executive Officer
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
Name of Department:
- Punjab Safe Cities Authority
No of Post:
- 18 to 40 years
- Primary, Middle Matric Intermediate Graduation.
Punjab Safe Cities Authority PSCA Jobs 2017 Application Form
Terms & Condition:
- All the appointments will be made according to the Service Regulations of Punjab Safe Cities Authority.
- Recruitments will be made on contract basis for two years initially, which many be extendable on annual performance.
- Candidates should clearly mentioned the name of the applied position on the envelope.
- By hand/ incomplete application/ late submission application will not be entertained.
- For serial no 6,7 & 8 candidates are required to send CV and complete attested educational documents through courier.
- Only shortlisted candidates with reviews experience will be called for interview as per recruitment on merit policy of PSCA.
- General relaxation in upper age limit by a period of 5 years shall be applicable to all the advertised posts in view of the notification by government of Punjab.
- Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased at any time without any notice.
- Last date to submit application is 12th November 2017