|Publish Date||11th October,2017|
|No. of Vacancies|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd October,2017|
Join Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs are available here for Male in technical and female in Medical field. The applicants who are eligible and have qualified their Matric with science or equivalence are required by the officials for this vacancy. If you are interested for Pakistan Navy job then good opportunity is available for you batter future career. Pakistan Navy is offering Sailor jobs in two branches Technical and Marin Branch. All the nationality holder of Pakistan males and females are eligible for these posts. To join Pakistan Navy age, Height, marital status and qualification for each above mentioned job is different. If you fulfill the eligibility criteria and interested in joining Pakistan Navy visit the official website of Pakistan Navy for online registration.
- Female Medical Technicians
Name of Department:
- Pakistan Navy
- 16 to 21 year
Join Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs 2017 Online Apply Registration Form
- Only Unmarried males are eligible to apply.
- Only Pakistani nationality holders are eligle to apply.
Educational Requirement for Technical Branch:
- If any Pakistani wanted to join the Pak Navy Technical branch so the education requirement has Matric in Science with 65% marks in the examination.
- Educational Requirement for Marine Branch:
- The eligibility criteria for Joining this branch is also same as Matric in Science/Arts but with 60% marks is required.
Age & Heigh Limit for Technical Branch:
- Height of the males should be “5 feet 4 Inch” (162.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 16 to 20 years.
Age & Heigh Limit For Marine Branch:
- Fir this branch the height should be “5 feet 6 Inch” (167.5cm) & Age of the applicants should be 17 to 21 years.
How to Apply for Pakistan Navy Jobs:
All those applicants who wish to join Pak Navy are required to register themselves online through the Pak Navy website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from the nearest Selection Centers of Pak Navy.
The applicants are required to bring the Postal Order of Rs. 100/ at the time of interview in favor of Director Recruitment Naval Headquarter Islamabad or crossed postal order will be accepted if brought and submitted by hand.
Terms & Condition:
- First of all you have to Apply Online or Visit Nearest Pak Navy Recruitment Centre.
- Then there will be written Exam on 29th October 2017 at 8.00AM in Intelligence Test & Subject Test.
- On 3 December 2017 Pak Navy Official website will announce results.
- After That there will be physical assessment Test
- After that there will be medical Test & Interview starting from 4 December 2017 to 20 January 2018.
- After that step there will be a personality test and will be seleted temperory before final Medical Test.
- At the last candidates will be tested in Naval Medical Checking Center karachi and those who are completley fit will selected as final candidates for A-2018 Sailor Batch.
- Naval Headquarter will select on temporary basis whereas after a medical examination in Karachi Training Centre on a temporary basis the applicants will be selected on the Permanent basis.
- Training will begin on 11th May 2018.
Last date to apply for Pakistan Navy Sailor Jobs Batch A-2018 is 22nd October,2017.