Why should we Hire You?
Your answer to this question can play a vital role in interviewer’s point of view about you as he wants to know about the things that make you stand out of other applicants. This is like selling yourself to the interviewer. The best way to do so is to compare your abilities with the job description and also mentioning the accomplishments you have made while working on your previous positions.
Key Points to Keep in Mind While Answering the Interview Question:
- Match your qualification with the job description
- Focus on differentiating yourself from other applicants
- Keep it concise and relevant
Choose your recommended Answer for Why should we Hire You from the Poll
Example Answers by various experts:
Mian Aurangzeb’s suggestion:
Your job description says that you are looking for a sales manager who has effective leadership. Team-building, strategic as well as motivational skills and I have developed all of them during the last 10 years of working in the field.
Affaq Saleemi’s Suggestion:
Your company is looking for a experienced marketing manager who has a outstanding working record in the past and my previous professional record exactly matches your requirements. My experience of working with different people and under pressure situations is certainly going to prove beneficial for your company.
You can Check Our Other Related Topics
- Punjab Educators Jobs Interview Schedule 2017 Date, List
- Most Common Questions with Answers Asked in a Job Interview
- Why did You Leave Your Previous Job Interview Question With Best Sample Answer Online
- How You Would Be An Asset To This Organization Job Interview Question
- Job Interview Question Why have You changed so many Jobs with Best Sample Answer Online
- Have you considered Starting your own Business Job Interview Question Best Sample Answer Online
- Do You Have Any Questions Job Interview Question with Best Sample Answer Online
- Job Interview Question What do You know about Us with Best Sample Answer Online