What are Your Salary Expectations?
This is undoubtedly one of the most difficult questions to answer for most people. So the most suggested thing to do is not bringing up the compensation discussion until the employer himself makes you an offer. But if the interviewer asks you first, then either tell him that you would first like to know a bit more about the responsibilities of available position or you can go into an interview well prepared for it by doing a little market research about the salaries being offered by various organizations for the same level position.
Key Points to Keep in Mind While Answering the Interview Question:
- Don’t bring up the compensation point until the employer asks himself.
- Always tell your expected salary in a range like 30 to 40 thousand.
- Do a market research about the salaries being offered for same level positions.
- First learn about the responsibilities and challenges of the job before discussing the expected salary.
Choose your recommended Answer for What are Your Salary Expectations from the Poll
Example Answers by various experts:
Zubair Asghar’s Suggestion:
While looking at the overall responsibilities and the challenges that I am expected to face on this position my expected salary range is 50 to 60 thousand along with fringe benefits like life insurance, vacation pay and pension plans.
Attia Malik’s Suggestion:
I am a fresh graduate having no prior experience which is why my first priority is definitely to prove my abilities while working on this position and not the salary. Looking at the market reputation of your company, I am sure that I will be paid a satisfied level of salary according to my work.
Farhan Maqbool’s Suggestion:
If this is the right job for me and you think my capabilities are a great match with the ones required for this job, I am sure we can come to an agreement on salary which is acceptable for both of us.
You can Check Our Other Related Topics
- Punjab Educators Jobs Interview Schedule 2017 Date, List
- Most Common Questions with Answers Asked in a Job Interview
- Why did You Leave Your Previous Job Interview Question With Best Sample Answer Online
- How You Would Be An Asset To This Organization Job Interview Question
- Job Interview Question Why have You changed so many Jobs with Best Sample Answer Online
- Have you considered Starting your own Business Job Interview Question Best Sample Answer Online
- Do You Have Any Questions Job Interview Question with Best Sample Answer Online
- Job Interview Question What do You know about Us with Best Sample Answer Online