Applications are invited for 2020 NIG Summer Internship Japan.The 2020 NIG internship is an international internship opportunity and applicants from any country or nationality can apply for this internship program. The duration of the summer internship 2020 is 6 weeks. The fully funded Summer Internship in Japan will run from
June 20 2019 to July 31, 2019.
The NIG Internship 2020 is a fully funded internship and will cover airfare, local transportation, lodging and travel insurance. The National Institute of Genetics (NIG) is a Japanese institution that has announced fully funded NIG Summer Internship in Japan for the year 2020 that is for Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree students who are interested in research and studying life sciences. The NIGINTERN2020 is one of the best internship programs in the world. Do apply and get experience in one of the world best research institute.
NIG Summer Internship 2020 in Japan Online Registration Eligibility Criteria
- Internship Cost: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 is a Fully Funded Internship program.
- Internship Level: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree students.
- Internship Hosting Institution: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 is hosted by the National Institutes of Genetics (NIG).
- Internship Location: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 will be taking place in Japan.
- Internship Duration: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 will be 41 days long.
- Internship Dates: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 will take place from
20th June 2019, Thursdayto 31st July 2019, Wednesday.
- Eligible Countries: People of all nationalities are eligible to apply for NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020.
- Internship Fields: The NIG Summer Internship in Japan 2020 will take place in the research field.
- Internship Deadline: The deadline of submission application is
7th January 2019for NIG Summer Internship program.
Benefits NIG Summer Internship Japan 2020:
- Roundtrip Airfare Travel Tickets
- Transportation fares in Japan
- Travel Insurance
- Allowance for Meals, i.e. JYP. 1500/-
- For Bachelor’s Students: The applicants are required to be enrolled in the pre-final year of their bachelor’s degree, i.e. enrolled in the 4th year of a 5 year degree program, enrolled in the 3rd year of a 4 years degree program and enrolled in the 2nd year of a 3 years degree program.
- For Master’s Students: The applicants are required to be enrolled in the pre-final year of their master’s degree, i.e. enrolled in the 5th year of a 6 year degree program, enrolled in the 3rd year of a 4 years degree program and enrolled in the 1st year of a 2 year degree program.
- Applicants must be interested in life sciences and be in the pre final-year at the time of application, i.e. in the 3rd year of a 4-year bachelor program, in the 2nd year of a 3-year bachelor program, in the 4th year of a 5-year program,
- Or in the 1st year of a 2-year master program, or in the 5th year of a 6-year program.
- Students who are interested in enrolling in our PhD program at NIG are encouraged to apply.
You Might Also Like
- IFC MBA Internship 2020 By World Bank Online Apply
- ICCBS Internship Program 2020 for Medical Students PCMD Univ...
- Engro Fertilizers Daharki NTS Apprenticeship Training Progra...
- Biotechnology Summer Internship 2020 for Pakistani Students ...
- ICRC Red Cross Internship Program 2020 Pakistan Download App...
- Latest Opened Internships 2020 Currently in Pakistan Apply O...
- OGDCL Internship Program 2020 for Graduates Apply Process Po...
- Akhuwat Internship Program 2020 Apply Online Eligibility
- Allied Bank Internship Program 2020 Apply Online
- Geo Tv Summer Internship Program 2020 Apply Online