Punjab Minority Scholarship 2018 announced for Matric, Inter, Bachelor classes students for better education. The Human Rights and Minorities Affairs department of the Punjab deals with and responsible for safeguarding the fundamental human rights without any distinction of creed, race or religion. The department is also refers and recommends the welfare of minorities in all over the Punjab.
Major functions of this department encompass to coordinate with public and private sector institutions to promote human rights, to gather information facts and reports on complaints and allegations of human rights violations, to visit police stations,prisons and jails, women and juvenile refuge centers, hospitals, factories and other institutions.
Now Punjab human rights and Minority affairs department is going to take sublime step by commencing Scholarships for deserving students of Minority Class in Punjab from metric to higher education.
- Students having Domicile of Punjab along with regular admission in Public-sector educational institute e.g Govt high, Medical colleges engineering universities.
- Enrolled Students of Federal administrative educational institutions established in Punjab are also eligible.
- Students which are enrolled in Distance education program are not eligible.
- In case of any malicious or wrong information about documents found than Minority candidate would be disqualify from the further process.
- Enrolled Minority Candidate must be regular student of prescribed educational institution and have taken at least 50% in previous class or grade.
Following Categories of Scholarships will be given to Minority (Enrolled)students.
- Professional Education (MBBS, DVM, BDS, B, Sc(Eng), B.Sc(Nursing), Pharm-D, Ph.D). Amounting RS. 50,000/-per, anum.
- Postgraduate level (M.A, M.Sc, M.com, MCS/MBA, M.phill, LLM etc. Amounting Rs. 35000/-per, anum.
- B.A/B.Sc/B.B.A/B.com (2&3 years degree & honours i.e 4 years degree), LL.B, Amounting Rs. 30,000/-per, anum.
- F.A/F.sc/I.com/”A” Level/ DAE or equivalent. Amounting, Rs.20,000/-per,anum.
- Matric/’O’Level or Equivalent.Amounting RS.15,000/- per,anum.
Following are essentials with respect to Verification of Documents.
- Candiate expose all educational result cards/certificates.
- Copies of aformentioned all documents must be verified/attested by gazetted officer of grade 17.
- Candidate/father/guardian must have Computerized national identity card.
- Candidate must have domicile of Punjab along with 3 passport size pictures.
- In case of semester,result card should be dully issued by Controller of prescribed institution.
Note: Monthly income from all resources of candidate’s guardian must not exceed Amounting RS.25730/-.
Applications of deserving enrolled minority students will be synchronized according to scholarship policy 2018-2019. Govt is dully entitled to close this scholarship programme without revealing the reason.
Applications covering all aspects must reach before last date as they mention in advertisement till, January, 31, 2018. to section officer, Minorities affairs, Human rights and minorities affairs government of Punjab,national tower,28-ejerton road, near Ewaan-e- Iqbal, Lahore. In case of late submission or after due date, late applications shall not be entertained after the deadline.
Check Other Related Topics
- HEC FATA Balochistan Master MPhil Indigenous Scholarships 2018 Application Form
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2018 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
- HEC Commonwealth PhD Scholarships UK 2018 Apply Online
- HEC Scholarships 2018 Aptitude Test Online Preparation Sample Questions Answers Papers
- Mora Scholarship Application Form 2018 Download
- PM Laptop Scheme 2018 Registration Online Eligibility
- SSMS Foreign Scholarships 2018 for PhD Apply Last Date
- Stipendium Hungraicum Scholarship Programme 2018 Apply Online Criteria