A great news for students has just been announced by the government as the second phase of Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme is all set to be launched officially under which around 200,000 laptops to university students will be awarded. For the facility of our visitors, we have discussed complete details related to the distribution schedule, laptop proving company and eligible candidates.
According to the official statement issued by the authorized department, Haier has once again won the tender for the Punjab Youth Laptops scheme and now will be providing 200,000 laptops for the phase-IV-V of the scheme. This year, Haier will be distributing laptop-cum-tablet this time for which it has decided to organize proper training sessions for the engineers and also set-up a performance testing laboratory.
After completion of bid submission process, the bid of Haier was found to be lowest after which the working facility of the company was checked and all other important detail were checked.
Under the Prime Minister Laptop Scheme second phase, the laptops among the students of M.Phil and PhD degree programs in public sector universities will be distributed. This time Haier will deliver laptop-cum-tablet which will contain 170 Microsoft licensed software as well as free access to the digital library which is definitely very useful for students.
Last date to apply or get registration for Prime Minster Youth Laptop Scheme Phase-IV-V 2018 is 30th September of this year.
Check Other Related Topics
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2018 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
- HEC Commonwealth PhD Scholarships UK 2018 Apply Online
- HEC Scholarships 2018 Aptitude Test Online Preparation Sample Questions Answers Papers
- Mora Scholarship Application Form 2018 Download
- PM Laptop Scheme 2018 Registration Online Eligibility
- SSMS Foreign Scholarships 2018 for PhD Apply Last Date
- Stipendium Hungraicum Scholarship Programme 2018 Apply Online Criteria
- Australia Awards HEC Scholarships 2018 Pakistan Apply Online