Kalat, Mastung, Khuzdar, Awaran, Washuk, Kharan/Rakhshan, Lasbela, Ketch, Gwadar, Punjgur, Nasirabad, Jaffarabad, Jhal Magsi, Bolan, Quetta Urban, Quetta Rural, Pishin, Killa Abdulla, Killa Saifullah, Barkhan, Musa Khel,Lorali, Sheerani, Zhob, Dera Bugti, Kohlu, Ziarat, Harnai, Sibi, Nushki, Chagai(Dalbandin).
Azad Jammu & Kashmir:
Muzaffarabad, Hattian, Neelam, Poonch, Haveli, Bagh, Sudhnoti, Bhimber, Kotli, Mirpur.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa & FATA:
Bajaur, Khyber, Kurram, South Waziristan, North Waziristan, Mohmand, Orakzai, Kohat, Bannu, Lakki D.I. Khan, Tank, Chitral, Lower Dir, Upper Dir, Swat, Buner, Shangla, Malakand, Kohistan.
Tando Allahyar, Naushahro Feroze, Tando Muhammad Khan, Sanghar, Khairpur, Benazirabad/NawabShah, Dadu, Qambar Shahdadkot, Larkana, Matiari, Ghotki, Shikarpur, Jacobabad, Sukkar, Kashmore, Jamshoro, Thatta, Badin, Tharparkar, Umerkot, Mirpur Khas.
Attock, Khushab, Bhakkar and Mianwali.
PM Fee Reimbursement Scheme 2020 HEC Registration Online
Financial Coverage of the Scheme:
- All students registered in Masters/M.phil/Ph.D programs in an HEC approved public sector degree awarding institutions across Pakistan.
- 1-Actual Tuition Fee (of Masters , MS/MPhil and PhD programs).
- On and Off Mandatory charges which includes Registration Fee, Enrollment Fee, Admission fee (For new admissions only), Examination Fee, Library charges(non-refundable), Laboratory charges, Research related academic activities only.
- Non study related heads like transport fee, hostel fee, Sports fee, Endowment Fund, Equipment Fee, Health Fee or Any Refundable dues will not be paid.
- Once the student is registered,the university/postgraduate colleges may approve/disapprove the students based on the eligibility criteria of Scheme.
- Funds will be paid to those students who will be approved by their respective university/postgraduate colleges.
- Domicile holders of aforesaid less developed areas.
- Students studying in evening program where fee structure is same as of the morning Program.
- After the deadline i.e 20th April, 2020 no new registration will be entertained.There will be no extension in deadline.
- unregistered students will not considered for payments for Fall 2020 and spring 2020.
- Masters,MS/M.hill students of less developed areas studying outside their domicile areas.
- Any Diplomas,Bachelors or four years bachelors degree program.
- Students already availing any other Scholarships.
- Students Enrolled in Self-finance and distance learning program.
- Domicile holders of region/districts not approved in the scheme.
- Students “Disapproved”by the university/postgraduate will not be considered for the payment.
The deadline for the registration is 20th April, 2020. For more detail and manuals keep in touch with us.
You Might Also Like
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 Apply Online Students of...
- Lahore College of Intellectuals & Cadets LCIC Scholarsh...
- PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Bise Sargodha Board Employees Children’s Scholarship 2020 ...
- Balochistan Worker Welfare Fund Talent Scholarships 2019-202...
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship Program 2020-2...
- NEST BS, MS and PhD Nursing Scholarship 2020 Application For...
- Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program CMMS PEEF 2020 Down...
- Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship Form 2020 Download Online P...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 for Employee’...