The Government of Pakistan has launched Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project for the needy and poor students. HEC has opened an online application portal and aspirants can apply online through this site. Applicants should apply for the offered scholarship within the last date. Regular students who are not getting any other scholarship are eligible for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program.
Announcement Date: 23rd October 2020
Last Date to Apply Extended: 30th November 2020
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020: Apply Online
Prime Minister has announced the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program for the poor and deserving students. Ehsaas Scholarship Program is one of the largest Undergraduate Scholarship Program in the history of Pakistan. All the students who are not able to continue their studies due to financial problems they must apply for such a scholarship program. The government of Pakistan has offered a need-based PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 to the needy and poor students. The government has announced a 200,000 scholarship program for the poor and deserving students and scholarships will be awarded in the coming 4 years. There are total of 50,000 scholarships will be given each year to provide financial support to 4-5 years undergraduate degree program students.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program is designed for aspirants who want to continue their further education after completing the intermediate but they are not able to pay the university fees. To overcome poverty students should get university-level education. The education after intermediate on self-financing is extremely difficult for the candidates whose monthly income is low. To provide education beyond intermediate to the brilliant students Prime Minister has announced the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program. This scholarship contains a university tuition fee and stipend aal through four-five years of degree duration. This scholarship is also aiming to support women’s education and reserved the 50% quota for female students. The reserved quota of 2% is available for physically challenged students.
PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program announced or the poor needy students who are interested to study after intermediate. Applicants who are already enrolled in an Undergraduate Program can apply online for the scholarship. The Online Application portal has opened for the students who meet the requirements for the program. Postulant who are studying in an undergraduate program on self-finance evening program they are ineligible to apply. Students who are studying a distance learning program are not able to apply. Individuals must read the terms and conditions to apply for the offered program. After meeting the requirements students should apply online through the above-provided link.
PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Apply Online Eligibility Criteria
- This scholarship is for those students who are studying in public universities.
- Currently, enrolled students in the Undergraduate program are able to apply.
- Aspirants will be ineligible who are already availing of grant or any other scholarship from any other source.
- Applicants who have taken admission to self-finance, self-sustain, or self-support evening programs are not able.
How to Apply:
- Applicants should sign up first.
- After signing up you will get a User ID and password.
- sign in by using login ID and Password.
- Fill the Application form online without any mistake.
- Submit online applications before the last date.
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
You Might Also Like
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Matric Scholarship Scheme 202...
- Pakistan Petroleum Limited PPL Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 El...
- BUMHS Faculty Development Overseas Scholarship 2020
- Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Scholarship 2020
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2020 Application form Downlo...
- Dalda foundation scholarship 2020 Application form Download ...
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 Apply Online Students of...
- Lahore College of Intellectuals & Cadets LCIC Scholarsh...
- Bise Sargodha Board Employees Children’s Scholarship 2020 ...