The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF giving a great opportunity to needy and poor candidates of Sindh who could not bears educational expenses of their studies. A candidate who completes their intermediate or secondary educational degree in 2019 and belongs to The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund category is eligible for PEEF. Candidate downloads the application form, fill it properly and submit it properly.
Last Date: 14th February 2020.
Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF has announced scholarships program 2020 for Special Quota category. Good news for Intermediate and Graduation students. Those students who have cleared their Matric and enrolled in Intermediate or have cleared their Intermediate examinations and enrolled in any Bachelor program can apply for PEEF Scholarships for 2020. Honorable Chief Minster of Punjab increase the budget of Punjab Educational Endowment Fund that PEEf can provide more scholarships to the students of the Punjab. PEEF issues 150,000 scholarships to Punjab students in this years.
The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund (PEEF) under guidance of the Board of Directors is providing opportunities to the talented but needy students to fulfill their dreams and aspirations and at the same time to become partner in the development and welfare of Pakistan.
The PEEF, since its inception in 2009 has awarded more than 350,000 scholarships to students of Punjab and other provinces which are currently pursuing education through public and private sector institutions and Centre of Excellence like LUMS, NUST, FAST, IBA Karachi, GIKI Swabi, etc. PEEF has allocated 20% of its total scholarships to Special Quota(SQ) category. The Special Quota Scholarships are awarded fewer than five categories. Scholarships are awarded under following four categories:
PEEF Scholarship 2020 For Intermediate and Graduation Merit List
- Children of government servants in BPS 1 – 4 (children of both serving and retired govt. servants are eligible)
- Special Children
- Children from minorities
- Children of Civilians Martyred in Terrorist Attacks
- Domicile of any of the districts of Punjab.
- Minimum 60% Marks in Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education.
- Total monthly of income of Parents less than must be 15,000.
- Children of Government servants of Garde 1 to 4 are excluded from the condition of 15,000 per month income.
- Must be a regularly registered students of intermediate.
Intermediate and Graduation Level
- Newspaper advertisement is released and applications are invited from the meritorious students for Intermediate and Graduation level scholarships
- The applications received are scrutinized and eligible students are shortlisted against scholarships allocated for each category and gender.
- Intimation letters and scholarship application forms are sent at the residential addresses of the eligible students.
- Eligible students fills in and return back the scholarship application forms to PEEF.
- All the received forms are scrutinized and verified.
- Category & gender wise merit lists are prepared for the award of scholarships.
- Scholarships are awarded through the respective educational institutions where PEEF scholars are currently enrolled.
You Might Also Like
- BUMHS Faculty Development Overseas Scholarship 2020
- Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Scholarship 2020
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020
- MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2020 Application form Downlo...
- Dalda foundation scholarship 2020 Application form Download ...
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 Apply Online Students of...
- Lahore College of Intellectuals & Cadets LCIC Scholarsh...
- PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Bise Sargodha Board Employees Children’s Scholarship 2020 ...
- Balochistan Worker Welfare Fund Talent Scholarships 2019-202...