The Ministry of Religious Affairs (MORA) invites applications from students from minority groups for scholarship awards for various levels of study, ranging from basic to undergraduate and master’s studies. Scholarship is provided for the current financial year 2020-21. Applicants can submit Scholarship applications within 30 days of the announcement of the scholarship. Those students whom parents monthly income is less than 35,000/- per month are eligible to apply for the MORA Scholarship. All the minority students can download the application form for the MORA Scholarship from this site through the provided link. For students, this scholarship is very important for those students who are from so-called middle class background. Every year thousands of students from poor families drop out of school because their family income cannot be met by their schools, university or college fees. So students look to the government or charities for some grants. The Ministry of religious affairs of Pakistan provides financial assistance to minority students to cover their educational expenses. That is why every year bright and distinguished students are given minority scholarships. The Ministry of Religious Affairs of Pakistan is providing Minority Scholarships for minority students of Pakistan. The Scholarship is offered to minority students of Pakistan by the Ministry of religious affairs of Pakistan.
MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2020 Application form Download Online
- Those candidates who are regular students of government schools, colleges and universities are eligible to apply for such scholarship.
- Applicants must have scored 50% or above marks in during last one year to be able to apply.
- The hopefuls should pass the examination from the government institute.
- Those candidates whom parent’s monthly income is no more than Rs. 35000/-; they are eligible to apply.
- The aspirants will not be eligible for the scholarship if they are already availing any other scholarship.
- The students who have good academic record and they are needy, orphans, handicapped, poor and belongs to miniority group they can apply for the scholarship.
- Students of private institutes are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply:
- Applicants can easily download the application form to apply for the MORA Scholarship 2020.
- After downloading the form take print of it.
- Fill the application form carefully without any mistake.
- Applicants should enter all the information correctly.
- When you fill the form correctly then attach the copies of previous educational record, Student’s CNIC or NADRA B-Form if less than 18 years and original pay slip of student’s parents or guardian.
- Aspirants should write the CNIC number or NADRA B-Form on the application form also.
- Applicants should attest the application form and all the documents from the Head of Institutes.
- The authority will accept only attested documents of the students.
- Applicants submit the fulfilled application form along with all the required testimonials to the Ministry Of Religious Affairs section office.
- All the applications should reach the Ministry Of Religious Affairs section office before the last date.
- Applicants should submit complete application and provide correct information otherwise the authority will reject it.
- After the deadline, all applications will be examined.
- First the the authority will review the application form of the candidates and the eligible applicants will be selected.
- The process will be entirely on merit.
Download the Application Form from the below mentioned link.
MORA Scholarship for Minorities 2020: Application form Download
*All the information is provided at the site. Keep in touch with this site for further information about these scholarship.
You Might Also Like
- BUMHS Faculty Development Overseas Scholarship 2020
- Pakistan Engineering Council PEC Scholarship 2020
- Alfalah Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Dalda foundation scholarship 2020 Application form Download ...
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 Apply Online Students of...
- Lahore College of Intellectuals & Cadets LCIC Scholarsh...
- PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Bise Sargodha Board Employees Children’s Scholarship 2020 ...
- Balochistan Worker Welfare Fund Talent Scholarships 2019-202...
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship Program 2020-2...