We are Pleased to inform you that MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2018 has been announced in Pakistan for the students have intermediate degrees with following disciplines as mentioned below.The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) invites applications for college scholarships available for international students to study at a Japanese college of technology. Japanese Government Scholarship aim is to foster human resources who will become bridges of friendship between your country and Japan through study in Japan and who will contribute to the development of both countries and the wider world.The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) offers scholarships to Pakistani students who wish to study at Japanese universities as undergraduate students under the Japanese Government MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2018 as follows.
MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2018
Mext research Scholarships are available to study at a Japanese college of technology. A graduated grantee will be awarded a diploma and an associate degree.
Those who wish to study in Japan as students at a college of technology must choose a field of specialization.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Information, Communication and Network Engineering.
- Materials Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Maritime Engineering.
Allowance: 117,000 yen per month. (In case that the recipient research in a designated region, 2,000 or 3,000 yen per month will be added. The monetary amount each year may be subject to change due to budgetary reasons.) The scholarship is cancelled in principle if the recipient is absent from the college of technology or preparatory Japanese-teaching institution for an extended period. The scholarship will be also cancelled in principle in the following situations.
Transportation to Japan: The recipient will be provided, according to his/her itinerary and route as designated by MEXT, with an economy-class plane ticket from the international airport nearest to his/her home country residence to the New Tokyo International Airport or any other international airport that the appointed university usually uses. Expenses such as inland transportation from his/her home address to the international airport, airport tax, airport usage fees, special taxes on travel, or inland transportation within Japan will not be covered
Transportation from Japan: In principle, the recipient who returns to his/her home country within the fixed period after the expiration of his/her scholarship will be provided, upon application, with an economy-class airplane ticket for travel from the New Tokyo International Airport or any other international airport that the appointed university usually uses to the international airport nearest to his/her home address.
Tuition and Other Fees: Fees for the entrance examination, matriculation, and tuition at universities will be paid by the Japanese government.
English Language Requirements:For MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2018 Applicants must be willing to learn Japanese. Applicants must be interested in Japan and be willing to deepen their understanding of Japan after arriving in Japan. In addition, in general, applicants must be willing to receive college of technology education in Japanese.
Health: Applicants must submit a health certificate in the prescribed format signed by a physician attesting that the applicant has no physical or mental conditions hindering the applicant’s study in Japan.
Testimonials: Candidate must have graduated from an upper secondary school (viz. have completed 11 years of school education starting from elementary school). (Applicants who will meet the above qualifications by March 2018 are eligible.)
Age: the selected applicants must be able to arrive in Japan between the 1st and 7th of April 2018.
Applicant screening will be conducted at the Japanese Embassy/Consulate General (hereinafter referred to as the “Japanese diplomatic mission”) in the applicant’s country.
- Any extra certificates & documents (other than those mentioned above) will not be considered.
- Applicants are strongly advised NOT to contact any Japanese Professor at this stage.
- Students whose final result is expected in June 2017 are eligible to apply.
- Preference in shortlisting may be given to students who have studied advanced mathematics in intermediate or A-levels.
How To Apply?
Procedure for MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2018 is concerned as Applicants will need to submit the following documents to the Japanese diplomatic missions by the required date.
- Application Form (a prescribed form)
- Academic transcript for the past 3 years
- Graduation certificate from the last school attended (or certificate of expected graduation for an applicant due to graduate)
- Recommendation from the principal or the adviser of the last school attended
- Medical certificate
- Certificate of enrollment (for an applicant currently enrolled in a university as well.
- The submitted documents will not be returned.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for test and interview. Any inquiries made as to why someone has not been shortlisted will not be entertained.
Please write this outside the envelope carrying your application as MEXT UG Scholarship Application Public Affairs Section Embassy of Japan53-70, Ramna 5/4 Diplomatic Enclave 1 Islamabad 44000.
- For queries regarding the application:Tel : +92 (51) 9072-223 Fax : +92 (51) 9072-357 E.mail:[email protected]
Get Application Form:- Please Click Here
Last date for the submission of application for MEXT Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2018 is 14th June, 2017. For Getting updates and educational information about admissions, scholarships stay in touch with us.
Check Other Related Topics
- Commonwealth Scholarships 2018 Eligibility Criteria Apply Online
- HEC Commonwealth PhD Scholarships UK 2018 Apply Online
- HEC Scholarships 2018 Aptitude Test Online Preparation Sample Questions Answers Papers
- Mora Scholarship Application Form 2018 Download
- PM Laptop Scheme 2018 Registration Online Eligibility
- SSMS Foreign Scholarships 2018 for PhD Apply Last Date
- Stipendium Hungraicum Scholarship Programme 2018 Apply Online Criteria
- Australia Awards HEC Scholarships 2018 Pakistan Apply Online