Higher Education Commission HEC has declared the scholarship for Postgraduate Students. HEC give the R.s 60000/- per semester and other allowance add the 21000/- per semester. HEC scholarship is for the MS/MPill students.
Announced date: 21st July 2020.
Last Date: 5th August 2020.
UAN: 111-119-432 Or 0334 – 111 9432
HEC invites applications for fully funded studying opportunities in Higher Education Commission HEC from talented and motivated individuals from Pakistan/AJK. It is a great goodwill gesture from HEC to further enhance bi-lateral educational ties Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Under these Scholarship opportunities, three major level of Programs including Master’s and MPill Programs for specified fields of studies except health/medicine. It is advised in the applicant’s interest to complete and submit application as soon as possible, as the online application system will be very busy in the days leading up to the application deadline. Application hard-copies are not required by HEC at this stage of application process.
HEC Scholarships 2020 for Bachelors BA BSc Master MA Msc MPill Students in Saudia Arabia Apply Online Now
Deadline to apply through HEC online portal is JANUARY 31, 2020 By-hand or late applications will not be entertained. It is golden opportunity for those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and interested to get scholarships want to complete their aim of study they must apply for such HEC scholarship 2020. In this page we provide complete detail of HEC Scholarship 2020 like deadline of submission application, documents detail and further updates mention here.
- Application Must possess Local/ Domicile Certificate from Baluchistan province/ erstwhile FATA.
- The applicant must complete the first 16 years of education.
- The maximum age of candidate is 35 years old for the eligibility of scholarship.
- The applicant must apply before the closing date.
- The applicant who are getting other scholar ship is not eligible.
- The applicant who is meet the eligibility criteria of the HEC scholar Ship is eligible for the scholar ship and get the admission HEC MS/MPhill Programmes.
- Not availing any other scholarships currently from anywhere else in the world.
- Applicants must fulfil other requirements set by concerned university.
- The students must not been suspended from Kingdom earlier due to any criminal activity.
How to apply:
- Apply online at HEC website: http://hec.gov.pk. After registering and filling your profile, please select “Learning Opportunities Abroad” under “Scholarship and Grant” menu in left hand side panel of the online portal. After submission of the application, get its printed copy to be signed by the candidate.
- During application process, select only one programme of study from 23 universities of Saudia Arabia through their website and provide the same information in HEC online application where required.
- For your convenience, also prepare two sets of HEC attested academic documents viz. transcripts and degrees, health certificate, police clearance certificate, for madrassa degree or O/A level education equivalence from Inter Boards Chairman Committee, Islamabad is required, copies of CNIC along with HEC application form and retain it with yourself.
- DO NOT send hard copies of application forms or any other documents to HEC at this stage of application process.
- Only apply online before the deadline of 5th August 2020
You Might Also Like
- HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 Apply Online Students of...
- Lahore College of Intellectuals & Cadets LCIC Scholarsh...
- PM Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Bise Sargodha Board Employees Children’s Scholarship 2020 ...
- Balochistan Worker Welfare Fund Talent Scholarships 2019-202...
- Sindh School Education Foundation Scholarship Program 2020-2...
- NEST BS, MS and PhD Nursing Scholarship 2020 Application For...
- Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program CMMS PEEF 2020 Down...
- Pakistan Bait-ul-Mal Scholarship Form 2020 Download Online P...
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020-21 for Employee’...