CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program 2019-20 has been announced by the Punjab govt, So they invites the application forms for the PEEF Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program from the candidates who are eligible and interested to avail the scholarship. So you are advised by us that You must read the eligibility Criteria carefully and if you are fulfilling the eligibility Criteria then you must apply within due dates because if your are not apply within due dates and will apply after the due date then your application form will not be entertained. So were providing your details about the How to Apply Eligibility Criteria at this page below. Applications for 2019-20 Intake Applications are invited from eligible male and female Pakistani National who have secured admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world.
Subject Areas: Life Sciences Medicine I Engineering Technology I Natural Sciences I Social Sciences / Arts Humanities. Detailed list of preferred subject areas is available at this page you can get the complete details online at this page.
CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program 2019-20 How to Apply Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria :
Students applying for CMMS should have:
- Valid PhD admission offer from one of the Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self. spouse and parents) is equal to or less than 200,000/-
How to Apply :
- Secure admission in Top 50 QS Ranked (subject wise) Universities of the world in the preferred subject areas as mentioned above.
- Scholarship application form can be downloaded from this page because we will update the application form here online.
- Send duly filled application form to PEEF within due date.
Important Instructions :
You must verify that all the steps you have done because all the steps are very necessary to be able to get the scholarship. All the steps are mentioned below.
- Copy of valid admission offer for PhD for fall 2019 intake.
- Attested copy of CNIC.
- Copy of Passport.
- Attested copies of all educational testimonials.
- CV/ Resume.
- Copy of Synopsis/ Research Proposal.
- Income affidavit on legal paper (Sample attached with application form).
- Copy of last paid utility bills (Electricity, gas, phone).
- Attested copy of domicile.
- Copy of previous months’ pay slips (Self/ parents/ guardian if applicable).
- Three passport size photographs (Blue background).
- Any other supporting document required to substantiate the facts given in the application form.
For the Further details regarding the CMMS Chief Minister Merit Scholarship Program 2019-20 You must stay with us because we will update here latest information time to time.
You Might Also Like
- SBP Bank Merit Scholarship Scheme 2018-19 for Employee’...
- Fulbright Scholarships 2020 Application Forms Download Onlin...
- Punjab Workers Welfare Board Scholarships 2019 Application F...
- PEEF Scholarships For KPK Students 2019 Online Application F...
- Darmasiswa Indonesian Scholarship 2019 For All International...
- Bestway Foundation Scholarship for Pakistani Students in UK ...
- Punjab CM Scholarships 2019-20 PEEF for International Phd Ap...
- HEC Scholarships 2019 for Bachelors BA BSc Master MA Msc Phd...
- HEC Overseas Scholarship Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan 2019 A...
- PEEF Scholarship for Matric 2019 Application Form Download