Here we have compiled the list of top 10 audit firms in Pakistan 2017 that provide various services to their customers. These firms have built a strong reputation for being the best by providing excellent services to their clients. So if you are looking for a good audit firm for some reason than you should definitely go for any one of these. Lets take a look:
1. A.F. Ferguson & Co. (PwC):
With its operation in three of the most major cities of Pakistan (Lahore, Karachi and Islamabad), A.F. Ferguson & Co. is the largest professional accountants firm currently working in the country. The firm is a member of London based firm Price water house Coopers that offer its services in about 159 countries worldwide. A.F. Ferguson & Co. offers services in the fields of taxation, accounting, HR consultancy, Risk Advisory Services, Transaction Advisory and Audit & Assurance.
2. KPMG Taseer Hadi & Co:
KMPG started its operations in the country in 1969 and since than it has built a very positive reputation by providing excellent tax, advisory and audit services to its customers. The firm is a part of global professional firms that are providing these services in 144 countries at the moment.
3. Ernst & Young Ford Rhodes Sidat Hyder & Co:
This firm is a part of world’s third largest professional services providing firm Ernst & Young (EY). Sidat Hyder & Co. was established in 1986 and the company has achieved many milestone by providing excellent services to its customers.
4. BDO Ebrahim & Co (BDO):
The Ebrahim & Co was founded in 1951 by Mr.Ebrahim. During 1982, the firm become a member of world’s 5th largest accountancy network BDO International which is currently providing services in 138 countries worldwide. The specialized areas of BDO Ebrahim & Co are the Taxation, Accounting & Auditing and Advisory Services.
5. M. Yousuf Adil Saleem & Co:
M. Yousuf Adil Saleem & Co. widely known as Deloitte Pakistan provides excellent services to its clients in various fields including consulting, tax, audit, enterprise risk services and financial advisory. The offices of the firm are located in 4 major cities of Pakistan which are Lahore, Multan, Islamabad and Karachi.
6. Riaz Ahmad & Co. Chartered Accountants:
7. Anjum Asim Shahid Rahman
8.Ibrahim Shaikh & Co. Chartered Accountants
9. Avais Hyder Liaquat NaumanHLB Ijaz Tabussum & Co:
Check Other Related Topics
- PEEF Endowment Fund Scholarship 2017-18 Eligibility & Application Form Online
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Scheme 2017 Apply Online Registration Form, Eligibility
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2017
- Check Online NADRA CNIC Verification and ID Card Status Tracking
- PTCL One Year Paid Internship Program 2017 Eligibility Criteria Form Download Last Date
- Government Servants BPS Pay Scales Salaries in Pakistan
- Top Companies in Pakistan of Engineering 2017
- FAUJI Foundation School Scholarship 2017 Eligibility Criteria Application Form