All of our visitors can apply online for the Punjab Youth Internship Program 2014 through the link given on this page. Here we have also described the complete registration process along with the eligibility criteria. This program is a part of Punjab governments continuous effort towards providing employment opportunities to educated and skilled youngsters in the province.
The key aim behind the internship program is to equip the talented and educated youngsters with the skills that are certainly going to help them in future professional career.
So if you are interested than it is strongly suggested that you apply immediately for this youth internship program as the last registration date is 20th January 2014 and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
Last Date of Registration Form Submission 20th January 2014
The best thing about this internship program is that the applicants can apply for any internship position based on their qualification and area of interest from the different available options. The duration of internship is 6 months and the interns will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 12,000. With an expenditure of 1.44 billion, the Punjab government has generated 20,000 internships.
There is a certain criteria that every candidate has to fulfill in order to become eligible for the Punjab Youth Internship Program 2014. Lets take a look at the eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have 16 years education or a 3 years Technical/Vocational Diploma holders, Sub-Engineers, Health Technicians, Paramedics, Agriculture & Livestock Technicians after matric.
- The maximum age limit is 16th to 30th years old.
- Only those candidates who have passed out in year 2011 or onwards, are eligible for this program.
- The duration of the internship period is only 6 months.
Like always, all internships will be distributed purely on 100% merit so if you are interested in joining the Punjab Youth Internship Program than you should apply for it till 20th January 2014.
You can Check Our Other Related Topics
- Railway Police ASI Constable Jobs 2014 Registration Forms Written Online Test Preparation Results candidates List
- KPK Rescue 1122 Jobs 2014 Test Result Online Successful Selected Candidates List Check
- FFC Educational Scholarships 2014 for Matric Inter BA/Bsc MBBS Students Apply forms Download Now
- Check Online Sindh Vehicle Verification Information Owner Registration Car and Motorbike Record by MTMIS Excise
- Check Online Punjab Vehicle Verification Information Owner Registration Car and Motorbike Record by MTMIS Excise
You Find this Test By :
- punjab youth internship program 2014
- youth internship 2014
- youth internship application
- internship forms 2014
- internship programme 2014 pakistan