All of our visitors can apply online for the Punjab Youth Internship Program 2014 through the link given on this page. Here we have also described the complete registration process along with the eligibility criteria. This program is a part of Punjab governments continuous effort towards providing employment opportunities to educated and skilled youngsters in the province.
The key aim behind the internship program is to equip the talented and educated youngsters with the skills that are certainly going to help them in future professional career.
So if you are interested than it is strongly suggested that you apply immediately for this youth internship program as the last registration date is 20th January 2014 and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
Last Date of Registration Form Submission 20th January 2014
The best thing about this internship program is that the applicants can apply for any internship position based on their qualification and area of interest from the different available options. The duration of internship is 6 months and the interns will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 12,000. With an expenditure of 1.44 billion, the Punjab government has generated 20,000 internships.
There is a certain criteria that every candidate has to fulfill in order to become eligible for the Punjab Youth Internship Program 2014. Lets take a look at the eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must have 16 years education or a 3 years Technical/Vocational Diploma holders, Sub-Engineers, Health Technicians, Paramedics, Agriculture & Livestock Technicians after matric.
- The maximum age limit is 16th to 30th years old.
- Only those candidates who have passed out in year 2011 or onwards, are eligible for this program.
- The duration of the internship period is only 6 months.
Like always, all internships will be distributed purely on 100% merit so if you are interested in joining the Punjab Youth Internship Program than you should apply for it till 20th January 2014.
You can Check Our Other Related Topics
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2017
- Check Online NADRA CNIC Verification and ID Card Status Tracking
- PTCL One Year Paid Internship Program 2017 Eligibility Criteria Form Download Last Date
- Government Servants BPS Pay Scales Salaries in Pakistan
- PEEF Endowment Fund Scholarship 2017-18 Eligibility & Application Form Online
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Scheme 2017 Apply Online Registration Form, Eligibility
- Top 10 Audit Firms in Pakistan 2017
- Top Companies in Pakistan of Engineering 2017