In its next step for the betterment of poor people in the country, the government of Punjab has decided to launch a new scheme through which it will distribute 1 Lac sewing machines among women’s and 1 Lac cycles among men. For this purpose, the Punjab government has allocated a budget of Rs. 65 Crore and after the instructions of Chief Secretary Punjab Naveed Akram Cheema, a committee has been been formed which is being headed by Chairman Planning & Development Board.
The basic aim behind launching this project is to provide employment opportunities to deserving individuals. The incharge committee has ordered commissioners to develop a list of deserving males and females in the division. According to the announcement made, the sewing machines will be given to females who at least have the skills of sewing clothes but don’t have the finance to start their own business.
Punjab Govt 100000 Sewing machine for Women and Cycle For Men scheme 2014 Announced
On the other hand, the free cycles by the government of Punjab will be distributed among those males who do business through wheel carts in their areas like selling fruits or vegetables. This project will be complete through industrial department, Social Welfare and Commerce Investment.
The commissioners of the province have been instructed by the Punjab government to closely monitor the whole sewing machines and cycles distribution process in order to make sure that only the rightfully deserving individuals get benefited from this project. The further details about the scheme will be announced soon so keep visiting us on regular basis as all the latest updates about this Punjab government scheme will be available here immediately after their announcement by the official authority.
Check Other Related Topics
- Top Companies in Pakistan of Engineering 2018
- Top Ten Heroes of Pakistani People
- Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarships 2018 for Matric Students Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Track Your Pakistani Passport Status Check Online Details Via SMS or Website
- COMSATS Lahore Admission Scholarship 2018 for Labour Quota Registration and Eligibility
- Pakistan Independence Day 14 August Essay & Speeches
- Check Online Sindh Vehicle Verification Information Owner Registration Car and Motorbike Record by MTMIS Excise
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2018