The Punjab Land Development Company (PLDC) has started its working on Ashiana Housing Scheme 2014 in the cities of Faisalabad, Sahiwal and Sargodha. All the individuals who fulfill the eligibility criteria, can download the PLDC Ashiana Housing Scheme 2014 application forms online here from this page. Along with this, the complete payment plan of the scheme has also been mentioned in detail below on this page.
The Ashiana Housing Scheme 2014 has been launched by Chief Minister Punjab, Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif in order to provide homes to the poor and homeless people of the province at a affordable price. Now the people of Faisalabad, Sargodha and Sahiwal can become the owner of their own house by just paying the monthly installment almost equal to the rent they have been paying for their current residence.
PLDC Ashiana Housing Scheme 2014 Faisalabad Sahiwal Sargodha Application Forms Download Online Payment Plan Official
The Ashiana Housing Scheme was launched a few years ago by the government of Punjab and by providing extremely good living facilities on a quite cheap price, it has been very successful and highly praised by the public. The Ashiana Housing Scheme includes all the modern day society features like Carpeted roads, Water Supply, Sewerage, Transportation, School, Parks, Commercial Area, Community Centers and Health Clubs.
In order to make sure that the houses are allotted only to rightfully deserving applicants, a certain Allotment/Eligibility criteria has been imposed by the Government of Punjab which is mentioned below:
- The applicant should have an income of less than Rs. 20,000 per month.
- Monthly installment of an house will be the same as the monthly rent of a house with same size.
- There is a reserved quota for orphans and widows.
- Only those individuals are eligible for the scheme who live in a joint family or rented house.
Ashiana Housing Scheme 2014 Payment Plan:
The candidates whom application will be selected via lucky draw, will have to pay 25% amount in advance of total Price. All individuals will be given subsidy on monthly installments by the Government of Punjab.
Check Other Related Topics
- PEEF Endowment Fund Scholarship 2017-18 Eligibility & Application Form Online
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Scheme 2017 Apply Online Registration Form, Eligibility
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2017
- Check Online NADRA CNIC Verification and ID Card Status Tracking
- PTCL One Year Paid Internship Program 2017 Eligibility Criteria Form Download Last Date
- Government Servants BPS Pay Scales Salaries in Pakistan
- Top 10 Audit Firms in Pakistan 2017
- Top Companies in Pakistan of Engineering 2017