The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has announced PhD scholarships for University of Cambridge, UK and has invited applications from all the interested candidates who hold the Pakistani nationality. The scholarships will be funded jointly by Higher Education Commission (HEC) and Cambridge Commonwealth Trust (CCT), of University of Cambridge.
The application forms can be downloaded online from the official website of HEC and the completely filled application along with all required documents, must be submitted to the authorized department. The applications must be submitted through registered mail or courier service as applications received by hand or after the due date, will not be considered. So make sure that you send your application as early as possible before the due date to avoid any complications afterwards.
HEC has set a certain eligibility criteria for this purpose and the candidates who will fulfill the complete eligibility requirements, will be considered for granting the scholarships. The complete eligibility criteria has been given below:
- Applicant must hold the nationality of Pakistan.
- At least 16 years of education is required.
- Maximum two second divisions throughout the academic career are allowed.
- Maximum age:
- 40 years for full time regular faculty members of public sector Universities/Colleges and employees of the public sector R & D organization.
- 35 years for everyone else
- Applicants need to have minimum cumulative 50% academic marks as per HEC Academic Evaluation Formula (HEC-AEF) which is available at HEC official website.
- Candidates must have secured admission into a PhD program in the University of Cambridge. However Master’s Admission in the University of Cambridge will only be accepted if that is required for the PhD.
- Any applicant who already holds any other scholarships is not eligible to apply for this one.
HEC Scholarships University of Cambridge 2018 for Pakistani Students Registration Process and Eligibility
Documents to be Attached with the Application Form:
- CV/ Resume
- Research Proposal
- CNIC Photocopy (Attested)
- Domicile Photocopy (Attested)
- Statement of Purpose for Pursuing higher studies (Maximum 500 words)
- Photocopies of all educational testimonials (Attested by gazetted government officer)
- Photocopy of University of Cambridge confirmed admission letter for Master’s leading to PhD Programme or PhD
- Original online deposit slip of Rs. 200/-
Any candidate who has fulfilled the complete requirements will become eligible for the HEC scholarships for University of Cambridge 2018. The applicants who will be finally awarded with these scholarships, will be bond with HEC to come back in Pakistan after completing the education and than work for 5 years, preferably at an institute of higher education.
Check Other Related Topics
- Punjab Youth Internship Program 2018 Apply Online – Application Form Download
- Ashiana Housing Scheme Faisalabad Sahiwal Sargodha Draw/Balloting Results and Allotment List
- PLDC Ashiana Housing Scheme Faisalabad Sahiwal Sargodha Application Forms Download Online Payment Plan Official
- IIUI University Need Based Scholarships for Fall Application form Eligibility
- Top Companies in Pakistan of Engineering 2018
- Top Ten Heroes of Pakistani People
- Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarships 2018 for Matric Students Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Track Your Pakistani Passport Status Check Online Details Via SMS or Website