The Excise,Taxation and Narcotics Department is the main revenue collecting agency of the Government of Sindh which plays a paramount role in resource mobilization. If you have any vehicle but you want to check its owner ship registration and Tax information so you can check online on your computer within minutes complete information about you vehicle.
Excise,Taxation and Narcotics Department has announced the Online Vehicle Verification and Owner registration along with the tax and token information so please follow below procedure and get you information and you are going to but new vehicle so we provided its procedure too.
Check Online Sindh Vehicle Verification Information Owner Registration Car and Motorbike Record by MTMIS Excise
The Department has been entrusted with two functions i.e. Tax collection and Narcotics suppression. It has the exclusive authority of issuance & administering the intoxicating liquor and other intoxicating licenses. In the province of Sindh following Taxes are being levied and collected through Excise,Taxation & Narcotics Department and the taxpayers in these categories are more than 5 million.
Vehicle Registration & Owner Verification System of Sindh, Just type any Vehicle, (Car, Bike, or any other Vehicle of Sindh) and get complete information regarding vehicle.
Vehicle Registration involves the recording of a motor vehicle in the official records after due verification. Vehicle Registration is mandatory/compulsory under the law and is essential to prove the ownership of a vehicle. It is also required during the sale of a vehicle and transfer of its ownership. At present there are approximately 2.6 million registered vehicles in Sindh and the number is increasing day by day.
- Motor Vehicle Tax is levied on every motor vehicle registered in any district with Registration Fee.
- The annual Motor Vehicle Tax is levied under Sindh Motor Vehicle Taxation Act,1958 and Motor Vehicle Rules, 1959.
Every vehicle whether commercial or private has to registered, and issued registration number, registration book and number plate. The registration of vehicles and collection of taxes are being effected through computerized system and authorized online National Bank branches linked with main server at Civic Centre Karachi.
The Computer System of Civic Centre Karachi is also linked with the regional Directorates, Excise and Taxation at Hyderabad, Sukkur, Larkana, Mirpurkhas.
Check Other Related Topics
- Top Companies in Pakistan of Engineering 2018
- Top Ten Heroes of Pakistani People
- Pakistan Science Foundation PSF Scholarships 2018 for Matric Students Application Form Eligibility Criteria
- Track Your Pakistani Passport Status Check Online Details Via SMS or Website
- COMSATS Lahore Admission Scholarship 2018 for Labour Quota Registration and Eligibility
- Pakistan Independence Day 14 August Essay & Speeches
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2017 - 2018
- Check Online Punjab Vehicle Verification Information Owner Registration Car and Motorbike Record by MTMIS Excise