Government of Punjab takes another welfare step to enclose the poverty in the Pakistan, govt. lunch Ashiana Housing Scheme in the cities of Faisalabad, Sahiwal and Sargodha. People who have the monthly income of less than 20,000 and never have any property are eligible on apply this scheme. Here we upload every update about house draws, results and allotments.
Now every poor have his/her own house, he/she is the owner of house. The poor’s now get rid of from any type of house rent or from the threats of the house owners because Chief Minister Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Shareef announced another Ashiana Housing Scheme in the cities of Faisalabad, Sahiwal and Sargodha in this year 2014. Through these Ashiana housing Scheme the poor and needy people of these cities get benefits and take homes by government on easy and payable installments.
Ashiana Housing Scheme 2014 Faisalabad Sahiwal Sargodha Draw/Balloting Results and Allotment List
Note: Ashiana Housing Scheme 2014 Draw (Qurandazi) Results and Plot Allotments Details Updated Shortly Here.Stay Here for Complete Details
“it’s my dream that I shall provide to each and every poor such facilities which they have desire, for this purpose we continues to lag in the availability of house, roads, schools, health centers and hospitals, pure and clean water, better sanitation system in each city, town and village and many other social facilities to everyone.” said by the Mian Muhammad Shahbaz Shareef.
For this purpose government lunch Ashiana Housing Scheme has made to make all this real, in the budget of 2013-2014, government of Pakistan announced the reserved amount of 3.5 billion for more Ashiana Housing scheme. Government makes one thousand more Ashiana Housing scheme and each one contains on five hundred houses.
Here we provide more information about Ashiana Housing Scheme in Faisalabad, Sahiwal, Sargodha, it’s draws, results and allotment of houses update on this page, so for more info about scheme keep visiting here.
Check Other Related Topics
- PEEF Endowment Fund Scholarship 2017-18 Eligibility & Application Form Online
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Scheme 2017 Apply Online Registration Form, Eligibility
- Top 10 Richest People in Pakistan 2017
- Check Online NADRA CNIC Verification and ID Card Status Tracking
- PTCL One Year Paid Internship Program 2017 Eligibility Criteria Form Download Last Date
- Government Servants BPS Pay Scales Salaries in Pakistan
- Top 10 Audit Firms in Pakistan 2017
- Top Companies in Pakistan of Engineering 2017