Here we have provided State Bank Graduate Employment SBOT jobs 2018 Test sample papers and free online tests through which all candidates can prepare for their written test in the best possible way. Along with this, the complete eligibility criteria and the selection procedure for these jobs has also been discussed below on this page.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with 16 years of education (with minimum CGPA 3.00 or at least 60% marks) from a HEC recognized or Foreign university in Business / Public Administration, Mathematics, Business Economics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce, Computer Science/ Information Technology/ ACMA/ ACCA/ ACA/ Agriculture, Research etc.
- Maximum 28 years as on last date of application submission. Candidates from FATA, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir will be given a 3 years relaxation.
3. Degree Completion:
- Candidates awaiting final results are not eligible to apply.
The candidates who will pass the written test, will be invited to appear for Group Discussion and the applicants who will clear the Group Discussion stage will become eligible to appear in interview. Once this whole process has been complete, the final selection of the candidates will depend completely on their combined marks obtained in the Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview.
State Bank Graduate Employment SBOTS Jobs Online Test 2018 for Preparation Sample Paper Eligibility and Selection Procedure
State Bank SBOTS Jobs 2018 Test Preparation Online
Current Affairs General Information Online Test 1
Urdu General Information Online Test 1
English General Information Online Test 1
Computer General Information Online Test 1
General Science Information Online Test 1
IQ/ANALYTICAL General Information Online Test 1
Islamic General Information Online Test 1
Islamic General Information Online Test 2
General Knowledge in Pakistan Test 1
General Knowledge in Pakistan Test 2
Verbal Test Biology Variety of Life
Verbal Test Biology The Cell
Verbal Test Chemistry Atomic Structure
Verbal Test Chemistry Liquids & Solids
Verbal Analytical Test
Verbal Quantitative Test
Verbal Synonyms Test
Verbal Antonyms Test
Verbal Analogies Test
Verbal Analogies Test
Verbal Sentence Completion Test
Verbal Reasoning Test
Physics Verbal Test Physics Waves
Physics Verbal Test Oscillations
Verbal Test Physics Fluid Mechanics
After the official announcement of the candidates who have been finally selected after the completion of selection procedure, the candidates will have to undergo “Applied Focused Theoretical Training” at National Institute of Banking and Finance, Islamabad. Candidates who will complete the training and perform well, will be hired as “Assistant Director (OG-2)”under State Bank Officers Training Scheme (SBOTS) in various departments.
Remember that the last date of submitting the application forms for these jobs is as per announced schedule. So make sure that your form reaches the relevant department will due date as the applicants received after the due date will not be considered.
All candidates can prepare for the test in most appropriate way by using the sample papers available on this page as a guide and also attempting the online tests to evaluate their current level of preparation along with highlighting the areas that require improvement.
Check Other Related Topics
- Punjab Police Constable Jobs NTS Test 2018 Result
- Punjab PVTC Jobs NTS Test 2018 Preparations Online
- Balochistan Police Constables Online Mcqs Test Preparation
- Punjab Educators Jobs 2018 NTS Test Results Online Check
- Multan Educator Jobs 2018 Ads Application Form Submission Interview Schedule
- Toba Tek Singh Educators Jobs 2018 Ads Application Form Submission Interview Schedule
- Punjab Rawalpindi Educators Jobs 2018 Ad Application Form Submission Interview Schedule
- Attock Educators Jobs 2018 Ads NTS Application Form Interview Schedule