To Start the Online Test Click "Start Test" Button Below
Total number of questions : 15-30. | Time alloted : 30 minutes.
Each question carry 2 Points, no negative marks.
Please Choose Options (Right/Wrong)for All Questions for right Answers in the End.
Click the 'Show Result' button given in the bottom of this page to Submit your answers.
Don't refresh the page.
For Next Chapter Online Test please Click Below Next Button.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Secondary School Teachers SST Teachers Jobs 2014 has been announced and its application Form submission date is 5th January 2014. Educators NTS Test will be conducted very soon. So here you can get the Complete Information about the Registration, Application Forms.
Khyber Pakhtunkhwa KPK Appointment of the Deposition Postings and Transfer of Teachers Lecturers, Instructors and Doctors Regulatory Act 2011 Under the Section No 04 in the Department of Elementary and Secondary schools KPK.
If your are Interested to get the Job so must Apply with in due dates because after the Due dates application forms will not be considered. Last Date to Submit Application Form: Last Date to submit Secondary School Teachers job 2014 to the National testing Service NTS headquarter is Sunday 5th January, 2014.
|To Download Advertisement :||Click Here|
|For Paper Distribution :||Click Here|
|Last Date For Application Submission :||Sunday, 5th January 2014|
|Test Date :||
Test date will be available soon, please keep visiting NTS website regarding test date
selection Criteria for the KPK Secondary School Teachers job is very simple and clear as it is divided into 200 marks in which 100 marks in totally of the NTS Screening Test and other 100 marks are for the Academic record.
Instructions for Applicant
- Fill the correct application form for the advertised post related to your eligibility criteria.
- Carefully read the eligibility criteria for the post advertised and apply accordingly.
- Carefully read the number of posts along with school’s list available at NTS website and provide correct choice of school as per your Domicile.
- One application form is applicable for one post only with Rs.300/- as test processing fees. However, use separate form for different posts. For applicant interested to apply for maximum five (5) schools, s/he should use separate form with test processing fees Rs.1200/- available at website.
- Contact nearest MCB, UBL, ABL or HBL branch where online payment facility is available.
- Attach original bank payment slip and copy of CNIC with application form only. No educational or others documents are required.
- Affix/paste passport size color photograph (without attested) applicable for both male / female (open face) candidates.
- An applicant must try to provide accurate cell number to be used for SMS alert.
- In complete form will not be entertained.
- Composition of screening test is available at NTS website. 100 MCQ’s will be asked with allotted time of 2 hours. Test will carry no negative marking.
- Admission to Entry in test hall will be on issued roll number slips bearing photograph of candidate. In case of non – receipt of roll number slip, it can be downloaded from website.
- An applicant must bring original CNIC on test date. In case of lost, applicant must show evidence and also bring any other original document for verification, otherwise s/he will not be allowed in test center.
- Centre and time of screening test as given by NTS must be followed strictly.
- Qualifying marks in screening test is 50%.
- Mobile set or any other electronic item is not allowed in the test center.
- To avoid rush, you are advised to submit your application form well in time before last date of submission of application.
- Keep visiting the link of Directorate of Elementary and Secondary Education, KP available at NTS website www.nts.org.pk for any update after
submission of application.
- For any query, please call NTS help line: UAN. +92-51-844-444-2 or keep visiting NTS website.