All the individuals having dream of joining the police department can now fulfill it as the Khyber Pakhtunkhawa province police department has just announced its schedule for fresh recruitments at the posts of police constables and traffic warden constables. On this page below, we will provide you complete guidance related to registration process, application form, eligibility criteria and selection procedure. Knowing all these things in detail will certainly help you go through the whole process with much more ease and comfort.
The registration procedure for these KPK Police Department traffic warden constables jobs 2018 has already begun. The interested individuals can download the application forms from the official National Testing Service (NTS) or by following the link given below on this page. The last announced due date for submitting the application forms is 16 July, 2018 and once the registration process will be completed as per announced schedule, the further selection procedure will began.
But prior to applying for these vacancies, you should definitely first take a look at the basic eligibility criteria listed below.
- Age: Between 18 to 25 years
- Qualification: Matric
- Domicile: Relevant District
- Height (Male): Minimum 5 feet 7 inches
- Height (Female): Minimum 5 feet
- Chest (Male): Minimum 33 x 34.5
KPK Police Traffic Warden & Constable Jobs NTS 2018 Application Form Download Online Apply Last Date Eligibility
The individuals who meet these basic requirements can submit their applications at the NTS Headquarter, Islamabad till 16 July, 2018. After this, all received applications will be reviewed by the authorized department and any forms found incorrect or incomplete will be rejected resulting in those candidate’s immediate elimination from further selection process.
Once done with that, the eligible candidates will then be called for physical test in which males will have to run 1 mile and 7 minutes while females need to complete 1 kilometer in 7 minutes. Individuals who will pass the physical test will then be called for the written exam conducted by the National Testing Service (NTS). The test will consist of questions related to matric level subject of Islamiat, English, Urdu, General Knowledge and Pak Studies.
So these were all the important things that every individual interested in applying for KPK Police Constable and Traffic Warden jobs 2018 should definitely know about in order to get through the whole process smoothly. At the end, we would once again like to remind you that the application forms are available at the National Testing Service (NTS) website right now which along with all other required documents can be submitted at NTS Headquarter, Islamabad till 16 July, 2018.
Check Other Related Topics
- Punjab Police Constable Jobs NTS Test 2018 Result
- Punjab PVTC Jobs NTS Test 2018 Preparations Online
- Balochistan Police Constables Online Mcqs Test Preparation
- Punjab Educators Jobs 2018 NTS Test Results Online Check
- Multan Educator Jobs 2018 Ads Application Form Submission Interview Schedule
- Toba Tek Singh Educators Jobs 2018 Ads Application Form Submission Interview Schedule
- Punjab Rawalpindi Educators Jobs 2018 Ad Application Form Submission Interview Schedule
- Attock Educators Jobs 2018 Ads NTS Application Form Interview Schedule