For the available vacancies at the Police Constable (BPS-05) and Lady Police Constable (BPS-05) positions, the Karachi police department has just announced its recruitment schedule recently. According to the official announcements, total 5500 posts are available right now against which suitable individuals holding the Karachi domicile can apply.
Below we will be discussing the complete details related to application form, eligibility criteria, registration process, written test preparation and whole selection procedure one by one. The reason behind providing all this information is that once you know the whole process, then it would become easier for you to go through it.
First of all let’s take a look at the eligibility criteria which is same for police constable and lady police constable except for physical measurements.
- Age Limit: Between 18 to 28 years
- Domicile: Karachi
- Qualification: Matric or Above
Karachi Police Constable Physical Fitness Requirements:
- Chest: 33×34.5
- Height: 5’x5”
- Running:6 km in 7 minutes
Karachi Lady Police Constable Physical Fitness Requirements:
- Height: 5’
- Walking: 800 meters in 14 minutes
Karachi NTS Police Constable Jobs 2018 Eligibility Application Forms Roll Slips Download
- Last Date of Form Submission: August, 2018
- Online Application Form: Download
- NTS Test Online Preparation: Click Here
How to Apply:
Individuals who meet all these basic eligibility requirements can download the application form online from the official National Testing Service website. The last due date to submit their duly filled form in addition to all required documents is 29th August. So make sure that your form is duly filled in all aspects as per official guidelines and it is submitted at the NTS Headquarter, Islamabad via courier till due date because otherwise it will not be entertained.
As the registration procedure is being handled by the National Testing Service so the authorization to conduct the written test for these Karachi Police recruitment has also been given to it. Appearing in and passing the NTS test would be compulsory for everyone and no relaxation related to it whatsoever will be given to any candidate under any circumstances.
The date of written test hasn’t been announced yet but NTS is expected to do so soon after completing the registration procedure on 29th August, 2018. Once the date will be announced, roll no. slips to candidates will be sent via courier minimum a week prior to the test conduction. But in case you don’t receive it, don’t get tensed as you can download it online through this page for free as well.
Individuals who will clear the written test will later appear in the psychological test followed by the interview. All the tests will be held under the supervision of the National Testing Service while the final selection interview will be conducted by a Board.
Check Other Related Topics
- Punjab Police Constable Jobs NTS Test 2018 Result
- Punjab PVTC Jobs NTS Test 2018 Preparations Online
- Balochistan Police Constables Online Mcqs Test Preparation
- Punjab Educators Jobs 2018 NTS Test Results Online Check
- Multan Educator Jobs 2018 Ads Application Form Submission Interview Schedule
- Toba Tek Singh Educators Jobs 2018 Ads Application Form Submission Interview Schedule
- Punjab Rawalpindi Educators Jobs 2018 Ad Application Form Submission Interview Schedule
- Attock Educators Jobs 2018 Ads NTS Application Form Interview Schedule