The Govt of Pakistan has announced the jobs in Ministry of Defence Department for the Various positions. last date of the Application form is as per announced schedule. So the National testing service NTS is going to conduct the test for these jobs, you must appear in this test if you are eligible for these opportunities. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having requisite qualifications age to fill the various posts under the Federal Government.
Govt of Pakistan Ministry of Defense Recruitment NTS Test 2017
Online Written Test Preparation For NTS Test 2017
Online Written Test Preparation Subject Wise Complete Below Click
Procedure, Terms and Conditions
- Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications.
- Candidates of Balochistan domicile who have already applied for the posts (Adv# PID(1) 5286/12) advertised on 8 May, are not required to apply again.
- The maximum age limit may be relaxed in the following cases:
- By three years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas (Districts of Gilgit Skardu and Diamir) in accordance with the instructions issued by Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan.
- By three years in the case of candidates belonging to Sindh and Balochistan for posts in BS-15 and below under the Federal Government Rule.
- In case of Government servants who have been in continuous service for the last 2 years or more on the closing date of receipt of applications, maximum age limit may be relaxed as allowed under the rules.
- In case of released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
- 5 years age relaxation in case of widows, son or daughter of deceased civil servant who died during service.
- By 10 years in the case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BS-15 and below.
- Those who have been rejected thrice need not to apply.
- The quota reserved for minorities, women, orphans, disabled and destitute will be adhered according to Government instructions on the subject.
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org pk
- Please deposit test fee of Rs. 600/- for Serial 1 and Rs. 500/- for Serial 2 to 13 through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB (candidate can apply for maximum three categories of staff from serial No. 2 to 13 on payment of single fee).
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed Application Forms along with online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarter, Islamabad.
- Deposited amount is non refundable/ non transferable.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
You can Check Our Other Related Topics
- Punjab Health Department Jobs 2017 District Wise NTS Application Form Criteria Last Date
- Punjab District Faisalabad Educators/Teachers Jobs 2017 Ad Application Form Online NTS Test Mcqs Preparation Sample Paper Syllabus
- Punjab Educators Science Arts Jobs 2017 NTS Test Preparation Online
- All NTS Test 2017 Merit Lists and Successful Candidates Online Check/Download
- Punjab Educators Jobs NTS Test Result 2017 Check Online Passed Candidates List All Districts
- Punjab Educators Jobs NTS Test 2017 Answer Key Download for Correct MCQs Options
- Punjab Educators Science/Arts Jobs NTS Test Result 2017 online Answer Key
- Fatima Jinnah Medical College, Lahore NTS Entry Test Answer Key Result for Admission 2017