The Govt of Pakistan has announced the jobs in Ministry of Defence Department for the Various positions. last date of the Application form is 12th February 2014, So the National testing service NTS is going to conduct the test for these jobs, you must appear in this test if you are eligible for these opportunities. Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals having requisite qualifications / age to fill the Following posts under the Federal Government:-
|Post Pay Scal:-||Age Limit||Qualification/ Experience||Vacancies.||Quota|
|Assistant Director(BS-17)||21 to 35Years||BA/B.Sc/B.Com/equivalent/Mastersor higher degree in the subjects ofEconomics, Political Science, International Relations, Defence &Strategic Studies andComputer/Information Technology.||53||Merit -3Punjab- 27Sindh-4Sindh- 6KP – 6Balochistan-FATA/GB- 2
AK – 1
|Inspector (JIM)(BS-16)||20 to 35Years||BA / B.Sc / B.Com / EquivalentDegree. Relax able to Matriculationin case of retired/ serving personnelof Armed Forces having two yearsexperience of Intelligence duties.||1||KP – 1|
|Traffic AnalystSupervisor(BS-16)||18 to 50Years||BA / B.Sc / B Com / EquivalentDegree. Relax able to Matriculation/equivalent in case of Ex servicemenwith minimum three years ofexperience as Traffic Analyst inSignal Intelligence Organization ofAny of the three services.||7||Punjab – 4Sindh (R) – 2KP – 1|
|Traffic Analyst(BS-14)||18 to 45Years||Matriculation or equivalent or 2ndclass certificate of education and2nd class English Certificate or itsEquivalent. Ex-service men havingminimum experience of 3 years in asignal Intelligence Organization andwho have previous experience of
Traffic Analyst can also apply.
|7||Merit – 1Punjab – 4KP – 1AK – 1|
|SecuritySub Inspector(BS-14)||18 to 30Years||Intermediate or equivalent.Relax able to Matriculation in case ofretired/ serving personnel havingExperience of field intelligence.||4||Punjab – 3Sindh (U) – 1|
|Sub-Inspector(BS-14)||18 to 30Years||Intermediate or equivalent.Relax able to Matriculation in case ofretired/ serving personnel havingExperience of field intelligence.||19||Merit – 1Punjab – 9Sindh (U) -2Sindh (R) – 2KP – 3Balochistan-1FATA/GB – 1|
|Assistant(BS-14)||18 to 30Years||BA / B.Sc / B.Com / EquivalentDegree with typing speed of 20WPM.||4||Punjab – 2Sindh ( R)- 1KP – 1|
|Stenotypist(BS-14)||18 to 30Years||Intermediate. Short hand speed 80Wpm and typing speed 30 wpm.||3||Merit – 1Punjab -1Sindh ( U)- 1|
|Security AssistantSub Inspector(BS-9)||18 to 30Years||Matriculation/equivalent. Relax ablein case of Retired/serving personnelhaving experience in FieldIntelligence duties.||8||Punjab-4Sindh (U)-1KP -1Balochistan-1FATA/GB -1|
|Upper DivisionClerk(BS-9)||18 to 30Years||Intermediate with typing speed of40 wpm.||6||Merit – 1Punjab -3KP – 1Balochistan-1|
|Operator Special(BS-9)||18 to 45Years||Matriculation/equivalent or 2nd classcertificate of education and 3rdClass English Certificate/ equivalent.In case of ex-service men minimumspeed of Morse Reading 16 wpm,Relax able in case of persons retired as technicians/ Crypto/ operator/ clerk.Candidates must have
Minimum 7 years experience.
|17||Merit – 1Punjab – 9Sindh (U) – 1Sindh ( R)- 1KP – 2Balochistan-1FATA/G B – 2|
|Lower DivisionClerk(BS-7)||18 to 30Years||Matriculation with typing speedOf 30 wpm.||17||Merit – 1Punjab -9Sindh (U) – 1Sindh (R) – 2KP – 2Balochistan-1FATA/GB – 1|
|SecuritySupervisor(BS-7)||18 to 30Years||Matriculation /equivalent.Relax able in case of retired/ servingpersonnel having experience in fieldIntelligence.||13||Punjab- 6Sindh (R) -2KP – 2Balochistan-2FATA/G B – 1|
|To Download Application Form:
(Assistant Director (BS-17))
| To Download Application Form:
|Last Date For Application Submission :||
Wednesday, 12th February 2014
|Test Date :||
Sunday, 2nd March 2014
Govt of Pakistan Ministry of Defense Recruitment NTS Test 2014
Application Form Submission Deadline = 12th February 2014
Online Written Test Preparation For NTS Test 2014
Online Written Test Preparation Subject Wise Complete Below Click
Procedure, Terms and Conditions
- Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications.
- Candidates of Balochistan domicile who have already applied for the posts (Adv# PID(1) 5286/12) advertised on 8 May 2013 are not required to apply again.
- The maximum age limit may be relaxed in the following cases:
- By three years in the case of candidates belonging to scheduled castes, Buddhist community, recognized tribes of the Tribal Areas, Azad Kashmir and Northern Areas (Districts of Gilgit Skardu and Diamir) in accordance with the instructions issued by Establishment Division, Government of Pakistan.
- By three years in the case of candidates belonging to Sindh and Balochistan for posts in BS-15 and below under the Federal Government Rule.
- In case of Government servants who have been in continuous service for the last 2 years or more on the closing date of receipt of applications, maximum age limit may be relaxed as allowed under the rules.
- In case of released or retired officers/personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan, maximum age limit may be relaxed by 15 years or the number of years actually served in the Armed Forces of Pakistan, whichever is less.
- 5 years age relaxation in case of widows, son or daughter of deceased civil servant who died during service.
- By 10 years in the case of disabled persons for appointment to posts in BS-15 and below.
- Those who have been rejected thrice need not to apply.
- The quota reserved for minorities, women, orphans, disabled and destitute will be adhered according to Government instructions on the subject.
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website: www.nts.org pk
- Please deposit test fee of Rs. 600/- for Serial 1 and Rs. 500/- for Serial 2 to 13 through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB (candidate can apply for maximum three categories of staff from serial No. 2 to 13 on payment of single fee).
- Candidates are required to send their prescribed Application Forms along with online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarter, Islamabad.
- Deposited amount is non refundable/ non transferable.
- Mobile phone is not allowed in test center premises.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
You can Check Our Other Related Topics
- Punjab Educators Science/Arts Jobs 2015 Phase II Online NTS Test Preparations and Form Download
- District Sahiwal Educators/Teachers Jobs 2015 Ads Application Form NTS Test Online Preparation Mcqs Sample Paper Syllabus
- District Mandi Bahauddin Educators/Teachers Jobs 2015 Ads Application Form NTS Test Online Preparation Mcqs Sample Paper Syllabus
- District Lodhran Educators/Teachers Jobs 2015 Ads Application Form NTS Test Online Preparation Mcqs Sample Paper Syllabus
- District Sargodha Educators/Teachers Jobs 2015 Ads Application Form NTS Test Online Mcqs Preparation Sample Paper Syllabus
You Find this Test By :
- Nts result ministry of defence
- nts ministry of defence
- ministry of defence jobs
- ministry of defence jobs 2014
- nts ministry of defence result