Several vacancies at various posts have been announced by Federal Government Educational Institutions (Cantts/ Garrisons) Directorate, Rawalpindi Cantt and for this, it has invited applications from all the suitable individuals who are interested in filling any of the available positions. According to the announcement made by the official authority, the available positions are for both teaching and non-teaching staff against which the applications can be submitted to the National Testing Service till 31st July, 2018.
The complete available posts ranging from BPS-9 to BPS-14 are listed below.
- Elementary School Teacher (Male): 200 posts
- Elementary School Teacher (Female): 60 posts
- Library Assistant (Female): 01 posts
- Assistant Librarian (Male): 4 posts
- Assistant Librarian (Female): 3 posts
- Assistant: 4 posts
- Accountant: 6 posts
- Data Entry Operator: 03 post
- Laboratory Assistant:- 25 posts
- Store Keeper: 1 post
- UDC: 15 posts
The quota for each province and the eligibility criteria like education, domicile, marital status, experience and age for every position is different which can be checked in detail through the official advertisement of FGEI jobs 2018 given below.
- Last Date of Form Submission: 31st July, 2018
|Online Tests for FGEI Jobs NTS Tests Preparation|
|Quantitative Reasoning Blood Relation Test
| Quantitative Reasoning Geometry Test
| Quantitative Reasoning Maths Numerical Test
| Verbal Ability Spotting Errors Test
| Verbal Ability Analogy Test
| Verbal Ability Antonyms Test
| Non Verbal Reasoning Series Test
| Non Verbal Reasoning Classification Test
| Non Verbal Reasoning Analogies Test
| Pakistan National Symbols Information Test
| Largest in Pakistan Test
| Pakistan General Knowledge Test
| Pakistan General Knowledge Test
| Islamic General Information Test
| Islamic General Information Test 2
| Islamic Information Test
| Old And New Names of World Cities Test
| Largest / Highest / Smallest World Records Test
| World General Knowledge Test
Once you have completely understood the eligibility criteria and think that you fulfill it completely, then the next step is to apply for your desired post out of the announced positions. For this purpose, all you need to do is to download the application form from the official National Testing Service (NTS) website and submit the test fee of Rs. 1000 at any of the online branch of specified banks.
After this, duly fill the application form, attach all required documents and then send it to the NTS headquarter, Islamabad via courier. While doing so, make sure that you registration form is received by the authorized department till 31st July, 2018 because after the due date, no application will be entertained.
After completion the registration procedure, NTS will then announce the date for written test of Federal Govt. Educational Institutions (Cantts/ Garrisons) jobs 2018, in which the appearance of all the applicants is compulsory otherwise they will be eliminated from selection process immediately.
As passing the FGEI teaching and non-teaching staff jobs 2018 NTS test is necessary that’s why we have given a large number of online quizzes over this page which can be attempted for completely free preparation of written test.
Check Other Related Topics
- NTS GAT General Test 2017-IV Preparation online Sample Papers
- NTS GAT General Test 2017-2018 Online Registration Form & Answer key, Result
- NTS GAT Test General 2017-lV Application Online Test Preparations
- NTS GAT General Test 2018 Online Test for Preparation Model Papers Results and Answer Keys Check
- NAB NTS Jobs 2018 Mcqs Online Test Preparation
- Punjab Educators Jobs 2018 NTS Test Online Mcqs Preparation Pattern
- NTS Computer Test Educators Jobs Online Mcqs for Preparation
- Educators Jobs NTS Test Physics Online Mcqs for Preparation