The Civil and Session Court Lodhran has invited application from suitable candidates who are interested in filling the various available posts. In order to become eligible for these jobs, all the applicants are required to pass a written test which will be held under the supervision of National Testing Service (NTS). To help our visitors in passing the NTS Test with high marks and securing these jobs, we have provided free online tests below on this page for quick, easy and effective preparation of Civil & Session Court Lodhran jobs 2014 NTS Test.
Listed below are the names and the pay scale of the available jobs.
- Stenographer (BPS-16)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-13)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-07)
- Process Server (BPS-03)
For the jobs of Stenographer and Data Entry Operator the applicant needs to have a domicile of Punjab while the domicile of Lodhran is required for the jobs of Junior Clerk and Process Server. Other requirements related to qualification and age limit are different for each of these jobs which must be fulfilled as stated otherwise the candidate will not be considered eligible for the job.
Civil & Sessions Court Jobs Lodhran NTS Test Preparation Online
Every individual who is interested in these jobs, can download the application form online through the official website of National Testing Service. The completely filled application along with the deposit slip must reach the NTS Headquarter, Islamabad till 19th July 2014 and any application form found incomplete or received after the due date, will not be considered. After the completion of form submission process, NTS will upload the roll no. slip of candidates online on this website. Copies of the following documents must be attached with the NTS test application form:
- Attested copies of academic certificates
- 2 passport size photographs
Although the exact date of the Civil & Session Court Lodhran jobs 2014 NTS Test hasn’t been announced yet but National Testing Service is going to announce it immediately after the completion of form submission process. As it is necessary to pass the written test with high marks in order to increase your chances of being selected for this jobs so here we have provided free online tests through which you can prepare for Civil & Session Court jobs NTS Test 2014 in best possible way. Below we have mentioned the subjects and the percentage of questions related to them that will be the part of written NTS test.
- Stenographer: Shorthand (70%), Typing (30%)
- Data Entry Operator: Typing (70%), Computer (30%)
- Junior Clerk: Typing (30%), English (30%), Computer (20%), Analytical/IQ (10%), Quantitative (10%)
- Process Server: English (15%), Urdu (15%), General Knowledge/Pak Studies (20%)
Check Other Related Topics
- Sindh Police Commandos NTS Jobs 2017 Online Test Preparation
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2017 Dates
- FGEI Jobs 2017 NTS Test Online Preparation Form Download for Teachers & Non Teaching Staff
- NUMS MBBS BDS Nursing Entry Test 2017 Online Preparation Mcqs Test
- National University of Medical Science NUMS Admission NTS Entry Test 2017 Preparation Online Form Last Date
- CTD Corporals NTS 2017 MCQs Test Preparation Online
- GAT 2017 NTS Registration Test Pattern Roll No Slips Results Online Answer Keys
- Punjab Health Department Jobs 2017 District Wise NTS Application Form Criteria Last Date