Here we are going to discuss the complete procedure through which any candidate can apply for NTS Graduate Assessment Test (GAT) rechecking if he/she thinks that there has been some kind of mistake in the checking of paper due to which the final marks in the result are less then from what they are actually supposed to be. But before we move to that part, first let’s take a overview of what National Testing Service (NTS) actually is and the purpose behind conducting the GAT Tests.
National Testing Service began its operations in 2002 and now it is playing a vital role in promoting merit and quality education at college and university level. The NTS is responsible for conducting tests and assessments for various purposes like admission, recruitment, promotion and scholarships. Since its establishment, National Testing Service has conducted the tests in a fair and transparent manner under its supervision which has helped it to build the reputation of being a reliable, accurate and efficient testing organization.
Types of GAT Test:
There are basically three types of GAT test and below we are going to take a look at the purpose and eligibility criteria of each of them.
Graduate Assessment Test GAT-SUBJECT is for admission in Ph.D programs and candidates are required to have minimum 18 years of education in order to become eligible for appearing in it.
Graduate Assessment Test GAT™-GENERAL is for seeking admissions in MS / M.Phil programs and applicant must have atleast 16 years of education to become eligible for attending the test.
Law Graduate Assessment Test is for law graduates who want to get enrolled as an Advocate to practice law. It is compulsory for them to pass the test before applying to BAR Council for this purpose.
How Apply for NTS GAT Test Rechecking & Duplicate Results Card
Procedure to Apply for NTS GAT Test Rechecking:
In order to get their NTS GAT paper rechecked, the candidates are required to submit online rechecking fee accordingly in any branch of Allied Bank Ltd. within the next 5 days of declaration of result. The online deposit slip can be downloaded through the link given below and must be submitted to the authorized department along with written application which should contain details related to roll no., test date, test score and test title.
- To download the NTS GAT Paper Rechecking Deposit Slip: Click Here
Procedure to Apply for NTS GAT Test Result Card:
If your result card of the NTS GAT test isn’t delivered to you within 10 days of the dispatch date, the you should immediately in order to get your duplicate result card free of cost otherwise you will have to deposit fee after the due date. To get the duplicate result card, submit a written application containing information about your roll no., test title, test date and test score along with online deposit slip.
- To download the NTS GAT Test Duplicate Result Card Deposit Slip: Click Here
Check Other Related Topics
- Sindh Police Commandos NTS Jobs 2017 Online Test Preparation
- NTS NAT Test Schedule 2017 Dates
- FGEI Jobs 2017 NTS Test Online Preparation Form Download for Teachers & Non Teaching Staff
- NUMS MBBS BDS Nursing Entry Test 2017 Online Preparation Mcqs Test
- National University of Medical Science NUMS Admission NTS Entry Test 2017 Preparation Online Form Last Date
- CTD Corporals NTS 2017 MCQs Test Preparation Online
- GAT 2017 NTS Registration Test Pattern Roll No Slips Results Online Answer Keys
- Punjab Health Department Jobs 2017 District Wise NTS Application Form Criteria Last Date