After the ordered by a California appeal courts on February 26, 2014 to the Google that all the Anti-Islamic data on YouTube should be removed, now looking strong chances that YouTube unblock in Pakistan after a long time banned from September 2012.
After courts orders YouTube management take a positive step towards the resolving of issue of banned YouTube in Pakistan and removed all the anti-Islamic videos and data, anti- Islamic movies and other thousand links now after few days is chance that YouTube unblock in Pakistan.
After uploaded videos which were anti-Islamic and against the faith of Muslims which was the cause of creating problem seriously in Muslim countries like Iran,Pakistan, and Turkmenistan include China against YouTube. This controversial data is the root cause of blocking YouTube in Pakistan and in these countries.
Here another issue is that PTA claims that there I not any software in the world through government or PTA remove or block controversial videos and links from YouTube, so the only solution is that YouTube management should remove all anti-Islamic data to unblocked YouTube in Pakistan.
YouTube worked very effetely in all over the world, each and every person utilizes the facility of YouTube through sharing videos himself or shared by others. A student, businessman, teachers, professors, ladies and doctors everyone get benefits of YouTube.
As YouTube is affective for other countries of the world as effective for Pakistanis because a huge number of YouTube users, who have a lot of data on YouTube through they learned, share literature, study lectures and many other things done on YouTube. They all in the favour of unblocking it although after removing all controversial data on it.
YouTube which began on February 14, 2005 by three employees of PayPal Chad Hurley, Steve Chen and Jawed Karim. They all already the employees of PayPal, now activated their own video sharing website “YouTube.com” on which any person can upload video through creating an account of YouTube.
After one and a half year On October 9, 2006, it was announced that the company would be purchased by Google for US$1.65 billion in stock, now the YouTube worked under the ownership of Google.
Check Other Related Topics
- BISE All Punjab Board Inter 11th/12th Class Result 2017 Online Check
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Scheme 2017 Apply Online Registration Form, Eligibility
- PEEF Scholarship 2017 for 8th Class Education Application Forms Download Online
- Sargodha University BA, B.Sc Result 2017 Online
- BISE All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2017 Check Online
- National Songs Speech Competition Lahore Registration Form
- Sub Inspector Cooperative Society PPSC Jobs 2017 Written Test Preparation
- Pakistan Railway Lahore Division Jobs 2017 Download Application Form