Here,We are pleased to tell you that on coming auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Fitar The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP), through its subsidiary Banking Services Corporation (SBP BSC) has re-launched the SMS service for issuance of fresh currency notes to the general public in all over the Pakistan.The fresh notes will be available from designated commercial bank branches called “e-branches” and the 16 field offices of SBP BSC. The issuance of fresh currency notes through mobile SMS service will commence from June 12 and continue till June 23, 2017.The service will be provided through 1,000 e-branches in 120 cities across Pakistan to ensure maximum geographical coverage. The charges for the service are Rs.1.50 plus tax, per SMS. An individual can obtain three packets of Rs.10 and one packet each of Rs.50 and Rs.100 as per availability of stock. Complete information about method to get SBP Fresh Currency Notes Service and last date is given below accordingly.
Under this facility, a person may send an SMS message, comprising his or her 13 digits CNIC or Smart Card number along with the desired e-branch ID.The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) issued on Monday new currency notes for Eid-ul-Fitr. As many as 1,000 e-branches across 120 cities in Pakistan have been formed.The service will be provided through 1,000 e-branches in 120 cities across Pakistan to ensure maximum geographical coverage. The charges for the service are Rs 1.50 plus tax per SMS.
SBP Fresh Currency Notes Service 2017 launched in Pakistan
How to Get New Currency Notes:
Procedure to get SBP Fresh Currency Notes Service from banks through sms could be observed below.
- Go to SMS message in your mobile inbox, write CNIC<space>Code Number of your desired bank branch.
- Now send this SMS to 8877 and you will receive an SMS containing the transaction number and Bank branch address.
- The new currency notes will be issued on providing the received transaction number and original CNIC from the respective Bank branch.
- The customers will be able to get a bundle of Rs. 10, Rs. 20, Rs. 50 and Rs.100 currency notes, with the help of this SMS service, depending upon the availability of the stock.
- The branch IDs of designated e-branches are available at the SBP website, Pakistan Banks Association (PBA) website and commercial banks’ websites. They will also be displayed prominently outside designated e-branches.
- In return, the person will receive an SMS containing redemption code, e-branch address and the code validity period. Moreover, the redemption code will be valid for two working days as per mentioned dates in the SMS.
- It is also notified that each CNIC/Smart card number or mobile phone number can only be used once.
The last date for issuance of SBP Fresh Currency Notes Service new notes will be in banks till June 23, 2017. For Getting More updates regarding such schemes and programs offered by Government as well keep in touch with us.
Check Other Related Topics
- Punjab New Education Policy 2017 Announced for All School Teachers
- Punjab CM Shahbaz Sharif New Laptop Scheme 2017 for Matric 10th Students Eligibility Online Apply Forms
- Punjab Boards 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips Download Online Now
- Multan Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips 2018 FA FSC ICS Download Online – BISEMultan
- Bahawalpur Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2018 Download Online - BISEBWP
- Sahiwal Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2018 Download Online - BISE SAHIWAL
- Faisalabad Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2018 Download Online - BISE FSD
- DG Khan Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2018 Download Online - BISE DG KHAN