The government of Punjab has announced the new education policy 2017-18 for all government school teachers. The Punjab government has made a number of changes in its previous policies related to the government schools and their teachers.
After development of the new policy, it has been sent to Chief Minister Punjab, Mian Shahbaz Shareef by the relevant department. Once it will be signed by the chief minister, the policy will be implemented immediately. Lets take a look at some of the most important points in this new education policy of 2017-18.
Punjab New Education Policy 2017-2018 Announced for All School Teachers
The new policy is being opposed by a large number of teacher but the government is keen for its implementation that’s why nothing can be said about it yet.
So keep visiting this page as we will keep you updating about whether or not this policy will be implemented along with complete information about any further changes that will be made in new education policy 2017-18.
Check Other Related Topics
- CSS Exam 2018 Online Form Registration and Eligibility Criteria with Subject Groups Details
- Punjab CM Shahbaz Sharif New Laptop Scheme 2018 for Matric 10th Students Eligibility Online Apply Forms
- Punjab Boards 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips Download Online Now
- Multan Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips 2018 FA FSC ICS Download Online – BISEMultan
- Bahawalpur Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2018 Download Online - BISEBWP
- Sahiwal Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2018 Download Online - BISE SAHIWAL
- Faisalabad Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2018 Download Online - BISE FSD
- DG Khan Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2018 Download Online - BISE DG KHAN