Under the umbrella of Prime Minister Youth Program, the Government of Pakistan plans to enlarge the scope of the PM Youth Program by launching a scheme for distributing 500 Motorized or Electric Wheelchairs to empower special students (having disability) studying in HEC recognized Public Sector Higher Education Institutions in Pakistan and the State of Azad Jammu & Kashmir as well.
The core objective of the scheme is to empower special students having disability and to enable them equally to contribute in economic development of the country besides institutionalizing inclusive development leaving no one behind. So that each one of us should participate in national development process equally with dignity and self-pride.
Prime Minister’s Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Procedure to Apply
It’s a wonderful electric wheelchair that would be helpful for special students. Disabled Male and female both can apply for getting wheelchair from government of Pakistan though HEC System.Prime Minister’s Youth Program is a Revolutionary programme for the socio-economic development of youth. It has broad vision of schemes aimed at enabling youth and poor segments of population to get good employment opportunities, secure economic empowerment, acquire skills needed for gainful employment, to enhance access to higher education and IT tools, avail on-the-job training or internship for young graduates.
- Higher Education Commission of Pakistan will be the executing agency of the scheme.
- During Phase-I, 500 Motorized/Electric Wheelchairs will be distributed to amongest special students enrolled in public sector Universities or Higher Education Institutions across the country and Azad Jammu & Kashmir on meritorious basis.
- Special Students of HEC recognized public sector universities and degree awarding institutions of Pakistan and AJ&K requiring ambulatory assisance.
- Students enrolled in Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MS/MPhil and PhD Programs.
- Valid Certificate of Special ambulatory need from relevant government institution duly verified by head of respective institution.
- Holding Nationality of Pakistan.
Geographical Spread out:-
- From All over the Pakistan.
How to Apply?
Procedure for Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme 2018 is concerned as Students meeting the eligibility criteria are advised to fill in the online application at eportal.hec.gov.pk/wheelchair, print attach necessary documents and submit through office of the respective Vice Chancellor or designated person. Universities will forward all eligible cases to HEC in One transaction by October 31, 2018, for distribution of Wheelchairs on merit basis.
Eligible Students must get registration before the last date as 30th September,2018. Under Prime Minister Electric Wheelchair Scheme . To get more information please keep in touch with us.
You Might Also Like
- CTD Data Entry Operator Jobs 2019 To be Announced Soon
- Essay Writing competition 2019 Application forms and winners...
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2019 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply ...
- BISE All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2019 Chec...
- HITEC University Taxila Admission 2019 Entry Test Last Date ...
- KPK Govt Internship 2019 Directorate of Culture Apply online
- HBL Cash Officers Job 2019 for Fresh Graduates Students in P...
- HBL Jobs 2019 Latest Apply online for All Over Pakistan Habi...
- UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2019 ECAT Schedule and Regist...
- SBP New Currency Notes Service launched in Pakistan