The Punjab Examination Commission PEC is the Commanding body to conduct the 5th and 8th Classes annual examination and this year, PEC organized the exams of these two classes during the month of February. Now by keeping its tradition going, the official authority will once again be declaring the result of annual exams 2016 on 31st March.
All the students who had appeared in the annual 5th and 8th class exams this year and have been waiting waiting for their Result impatiently can now relax as the result has been declared by PEC and you can check it online from this page by simply entering your name, roll number and school name.
Please Check Your 8th class and 5th class Result 2016 Districts Wise Below
Date: 31st March 2016
Timing : 10:00AM
Available : Official and Gotest
Each year, a large number of students belonging to various districts of Punjab province appear in the 5th and 8th grade annual examination held by Punjab Examination Commission (PEC) during the month of February. This year was also no different then the previous ones as thousands of students from all over Punjab appeared in the exams and now all of them have been waiting for their result impatiently.
The wait of all the students is finally over as the official authority of PEC has announced that the result of 5th and 8th grade will be declared on 31st March, 2016 and our visitors will be able to check it online from our website without the need of going through any lengthy and complicated procedure.
You can Check Our Other Related Topics
- UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2016 ECAT Schedule and Registration Dates for Engineering Admissions
- Punjab University B.Com/M.Com Exams Schedule 2016 and Dates
- Pakistan Government Hajj Scheme 2016 Application Form Online Registration Dates with Packages Prices
- Hajj Policy 2016 Pakistan Govt Announced with All Packages Details
- PM laptop Scheme Phase II 2015 HEC Registration Online Last Date Eligibility Criteria
You Find this Test By :
- www pec edu pk
- pec edu pk
- 8th class result 2014
- punjab examination commission