Here you can find the Intermediate FA FSc Part 1 and 2 Admission Forms 2018 of all Punjab boards. We have explained the complete step by step process about how to register, enter data and download the admission form because it is a difficult process to understand for the first timers so we have explained it in a very easy way.
For the purpose of sending admission registration, all the candidates will have to open the official website of BISE Punjab. You will have to login into the site Username and Password (which you can get from your respective board) along with writing the name of your board because currently their are 9 boards working under Board of Intermediate and Secondary Eduction Punjab.
These boards include Lahore Board, Multan Board, Rawalpindi Board, Sargodha Board, Bahawalpur Board, DG Khan Board, Sahiwal Board, Faisalabad Board and Gujranwala Board. Once logged-in, you will be transferred to page that will provide you the two separate options for sending the 11th class registration form and the 12th class registration form along with the facility of checking the details about the your institute’s name and sent forms.
By clicking at a option for example at the tab of 11th registrations forms, the list of all the candidates and their complete details will appear on the screen and you will just have to select and then click on the submit button for registration form submission. This page also allows you to search for the admission form of any specific candidate through his own name, father’s name and group name.
Once you have clicked at the submit button after selecting a form, a new page will open on your screen where you will be required to upload a picture. There are four important things that you must keep in mind while uploading a image.
- The image quality should be high. It must be scanned at minimum 150 Dpi.
- Image background must be in blue color.
- The picture size should be no more than 20Kb otherwise the system will not accept it.
- Only the images having JPG/Jpeg format will be acceptable.
Once the image uploading is complete, you can either click on Back button to move back to the previous screen in case you may like to make any further changes in the form otherwise click on the submit button and your registration process is complete.
Check Other Related Topics
- Hajj Policy 2018 Pakistan Govt Announced with All Packages Details
- CSS Exam 2018 Online Form Registration and Eligibility Criteria with Subject Groups Details
- Punjab New Education Policy 2018 Announced for All School Teachers
- Punjab CM Shahbaz Sharif New Laptop Scheme 2018 for Matric 10th Students Eligibility Online Apply Forms
- Punjab Boards 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips Download Online Now
- Multan Board 11th 12th Class Roll No Slips 2018 FA FSC ICS Download Online – BISEMultan
- Bahawalpur Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2018 Download Online - BISEBWP
- Sahiwal Board 9th 10th Class Roll No Slips 2018 Download Online - BISE SAHIWAL