Here we are going to share with you a tremendous opportunity to win prize against your vital participation in ICRC Essay Competition. In Pakistan, the ICRC supports the public, the authorities and the Pakistan Red Crescent Society in the event of armed violence or natural disaster.The First Hour is crucial in saving life and avoiding disabilities of victims of trauma and other medical emergencies, Ambulances play a crucial role in rapid transfer of sicks and wounded to hospitals where they receive lifesaving care.
In Urban Areas, traffic congestion and the fact that ambulances are ignored and disrespected by the motorists who fail to give them way are a major source of delays.Research carried out in Karachi by the ICRC and its partners shows that one third of drivers do not give way to ambulances while at times the negligent behaviors of even a single car is enough to obstruct an ambulance. ICRC Essay Competition Eligibility Criteria, detail of prizes, submission guidelines and last date to apply is going to mention below in detail as well.
- Your Personal Experience with ambulance delays.
- Have you or your loved ones been affected by inability of an ambulance to reach the hospital on time?
- What happened and why?
- What was the medical and emotional impact for yourself and the family?
- Did you or a family member reach the hospital in time and was saved, thanks to the help of authorities or people that facilitated the ambulance that was struck in traffic?
- It is not easy to change the entrenched attitudes and behaviors.
- What can be done to change the mind-set about ambulance and make sure that everyone cooperates and respects their right of way.
- The free passage for ambulance is affected by multiple societal, institutional legal and structural factors.
- what factors are the most crucial ones and what reforms are necessary to change the behaviors as well.
- First Prize Rs.80.000/-
- Second Prize Rs.40,000/-
- Third Prize Rs.40,000/-
Title Submission Guidelines:
Submissions of title for ICRC Essay Competition must pursue a political agenda or verify demean or discriminate against a particular group of people on any basis what so ever will not be judged favorably.
- Each participants shall be permitted to submit only one individual entry joint entries shall not be permitted.
- All submissions must be original work of the participants plagiarism will result in automatic disqualification.
- The Submission should not have previously been submitted for any other publication or for any other competition.
- The word limit for each submission is 5,000 words(excluding footnotes).
ICRC Essay Competition Title Submission 2020 Deadline Eligibility Prizes
- The Competition is open for every one including University students of all disciplines current or former.
- Medical Practitioners
- Government Officials
- Officials associated with think tanks or international organizations.
- Volunteers and officials associated with NGOs and I NGOs
- Development Professionals and Philanthropists.
Each submission shall be marked out of a total of 100 marks.The marking criteria for shall for the entries as followed:
- Originality: 30 marks
- Quality of research: 25 marks
- structure and clarity 25 marks
- English/Grammer: 10 marks
- Presentation and Formatting:10 marks
The last date to apply on ICRC Essay Competition is 20th June 2020. Submission in PDF format shall be emailed as an attachment to [email protected]
You Might Also Like
- Pakistani Universities in World Young University Rankings 20...
- Pakistani Universities HEC Readiness Score Online Ranking 20...
- NUST Ranking 41 in World QS Top 50 Under 50 Universities
- Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Hunermand Scheme 2020 Eligibili...
- NBP Prime Minister Youth Business Loan 2020 Scheme Applicati...
- All Punjab Board Matric 9th/10th Class Result 2020 Check Onl...
- KIPS MDCAT ECAT Entry Test 2020 Preparations Online for NUST...
- Flaws Of Education System in Pakistan and How to Improve
- UHS Lahore Entry Test 2020 Dates Time Schedule Online Apply ...
- UET Lahore Combined Entry Test 2020 ECAT Schedule and Regist...