We are glad to intimate you that Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC 153 Sub Inspector Cooperative Society Jobs have been declared for various districts of the Punjab. PPSC is going to recruit suitable and eligible candidates upon these posts after conduction of competitive written test. PPSC is an autonomous and fair body established in Punjab for the purpose of recruitment of qualified candidates accordingly.Complete Information about those districts where these posts have been announced Eligibility Criteria procedure and last date to apply is gonna mention below in very detailed manner for aspirants as well.
The Public Service Commission was set up for the first time in British India in 1926. After independence, the Commission was established in Pakistan in 1947 under the provision of Government of India Act 1935. At present, the commission is functioning under article 242 of the constitution of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. It has been provided autonomy under the Rules of Business, 1973 and FPSC Regulations, 1978 in its working.The Commission has also been given administrative as well as, to some extent, financial autonomy to perform its functions independently. Sub Inspector Cooperative Society PPSC Jobs Educational as well as eligibility Criteria for Aspirants is going to dispatch here as followed.
- Sub Inspector( BS-11) Total Posts: 153
Name of Districts:-
- Mandi Bahudin
- T.T. Singh
Place of Posting:-
- Concerned District
- Bachelors Degree(2nd Division) from a university recognized by Higher Education Commission and Computer Literate
- Age:-18 to 25 + 05 years relaxation.
Syllabus For Written Test:-
Sub Inspector Cooperative Society PPSC Jobs Syllabus comprise on One Paper MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies Current affairs Islamic studies Geography Basic Mathematics English Urdu Everyday Science and Computer Studies.
- D.G Khan
How To Apply?
The Procedure to apply over Sub Inspector Cooperative Society PPSC Jobs is concerned as it is mandatory for applicants to deposit Rs:400/- under head;” C02101-Organization of state-fee realized by the Punjab public service commission”. in any branch of state bank of Pakistan or national bank of Pakistan or government treasury on or before the closing date of submission of applications. No Bank Draft or pay order or cheque or any such instrument will be accepted as fee by the commission.
Last date to Apply:-
Deadline for submission of application on Sub Inspector Cooperative Society PPSC Jobs is 17th July, 2017. For getting more updates regarding test date roll no slips results interview and final selection please stay in touch with us accordingly.
PPSC Online Test Preparation:- Click Here
Check Other Related Topics
- Join Pakistan Navy 2017 as Sailors Online Entry Test Preparation MCQS Registration Eligibility
- Join Pak Army 2017 As A Commissioned Officer Online Test Preparation
- Punjab Rescue 1122 Jobs 2017 Application Form Online Registration Written Test Sample Papers
- BISE All Punjab Board Inter 11th/12th Class Result 2017 Online Check
- Punjab Police Constable Male Female Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria Form Download
- Punjab Police Jobs 2017 for Male and Female as Constable
- Prime Minister Youth Skills Development Program Scheme 2017 Apply Online Registration Form, Eligibility
- PEEF Scholarship 2017 for 8th Class Education Application Forms Download Online