Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC announced the Lecturer Jobs 2020. They call the candidates for BPSC-16 and BPSC-17 Scale seats. The no of post announced are 2400+ in all over the Punjab province. Aspirants will apply online and then call for the screening tests. Test center details are mention in advertisements. In the application process, the candidates must select the test center. It is advised that the candidates must read the syllabus and prepare the syllabus for the screening test.
- Announced Date: 23rd August 2020.
- Last Date: 08th September 2020.
- Test date: Announced Soon.
Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC is one of the best testing and exams service that is working specifically in Punjab under the government. But now we will talk about the Punjab Police Department jobs because recently Govt of Punjab Police Recruitment department has announced the Jobs 2020 for the various positions like SI, ASI for male-female both. Positions are vacant on a Contract basis and a regular basis as well. But the Recruitment department of Police Punjab Province has decided to assign the PPSC to collect an application form from the applicants on the Official Department’s behalf and then they evaluate the application form after the evaluation they must prepare the Roll Number Slips and send to the eligible candidates.
After all, they must setup test centers and arrange the test as well. Finally, PPSC will announce the test date and then-candidate will download their roll number slips which is uploaded on the website online by the PPSC, Print that roll number slip, and then bring it to in the test center. So we are advising you that you must start preparation for the test of PPSC. The Vacant Positions are various Sub Inspector (BPS-14) (Open Merit) 432 Posts on Regular Basis, Sub Inspectors (BPS-14) (Service Quota) 108 Posts On Regular Basis, Assistant Sub Inspectors (BSP-11) (service Quota) 187 Posts On Regular Basis.
You Just Open PPSC Website in your computer and go to the Online Registration Option then you fill the online form carefully because if any instruction will be provided wrong on the Online registration form the department will strictly take action against the candidate because they have all right reserved. Online Registration Submission Last Date is
, in case application form submitted after the closing date or incomplete application will not be entertained and in case you write any wring information the application form then you deserve the punishment according the law and policies and department me take strict action against the candidates who will deceive.
Punjab Police Jobs 2020 Sub Inspector and ASI PPSC Preparation Online
Syllabus For Written Examination/ Test (If Held)
One Paper MCQs Type Written Test of 100 marks (90 minutes duration) comprising following subjects;
- General Knowledge and Intelligence:- (40%) General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Fundamental Rights and Everyday Science including questions on Analogies, Similarities and Differences, Problem Solving, Relationship Concepts, Arithmetical Reasoning and Arithmetic Number Series.
- Quantitative:- (30%) Computation of Whole Number, Decimals, Fractions and Relationship between Numbers, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Square Roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount and Time & Work.
- I.T and Language Comprehension:- (30%) Usage of Basic Software like M.S Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, E-mail etc. Comprehension in English and Urdu.
Important Dates :
- Last Date of Application Form Submission : 08 September 2020
- Test Date : Announced Soon
- Test Result : Announced Soon
- Interview Date : Announced Soon
Important Notice :
No relaxation of any of the conditions of eligibility will be granted in any case.
Psychological Test :
The candidates declared successful in Written Test will have to undergo the Psychological Test and Personality Assessment Test to be conducted by the Commission.
Important Instructions :
- To appear in test/interview only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted. No other Identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all terms and conditions/ instructions of the Advertisement as well as Important Instructions to Candidates given on PPSC website carefully in order to submit their Online Applications complete in all respects. The onus/ responsibility of correctness of the data given in the On-line Application Form will rest squarely on the candidates.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the Online Application Form, will be available to the candidates till the Closing Date of submission of Online Applications.
- Negative marking shall be done and 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each incorrect answer in all Objective (MCQ) papers.
- For all posts to be filled through written test followed by interview or interview alone, the number of chances shall be restricted to three.
- However, if a candidate qualifies the interview but cannot be recommended for appointment due to shortage of vacancies, his chance shall not be considered as availed whereas chance of a candidate who does not qualify the written test or interview shall be considered as availed.
- For the post of Lecturer in Education Department, a candidate who is applicant for more than one subject, shall be allowed three chances in each subject for which he/she is a candidate in accordance with above laid down policy.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of private firm, entity, he or she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm, entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his or her application shall be rejected.
- When you will clear your Written test exam then you will be called for the Interview then you must bring your original testimonials.
Punjab Police Jobs 2020 Sub Inspector and ASI PPSC Test Preparation Online
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...