Along with fulfilling all these eligibility standards, the applicants will also have to pass a written test which will consist of 100 MCQs for which the candidates will be allowed 2 hours to attempt. The test will consist of three different types of questions below complete details Given.
One paper written test of MCQs type of 100 marks, two hours duration will comprise on the following subjects:-
1. General knowledge and intelligence:- General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies (Ethics for non Muslim candidates) Fundamental rights and Every Day Science including questions on analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and arithmetic number series.
2. Quantitative/Computer Aptitude:- The test shall determine mental inclination of the candidate towards quantitative reasoning & computer skill.
(i) The test shall be computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationship between numbers, percentage, ratio and proportion, square roots, averages, interest, profit and loss, discount and time & work.
(ii) The computer skill about the usage of basic software like MS Office, Electronic Record Keeping, internet, e-mail etc.
3. Language comprehension:- Comprehension in English and Urdu.
PPSC Punjab Police Jobs 2018 Online Written Test Preparation for Sub Inspector Subject Wise Complete
Online Written Test Preparation For Police Jobs 2018
Online Written Test Preparation Subject Wise Complete Below Click
Note: Please Attempt Other Related Test on Test Page for Complete Preparation for these Sub Inspectors Jobs in Punjab Police for all Punjab Districts.
PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST: A psychological test shall be conducted before interview of the candidates who qualify the written test which shall determine the suitability of the candidates for the service based on personality assessment and comprehension skills.
Once the candidates have passed the written test, they will move further in the selection process which consists of psychological test and a final interview. The candidates will have to bring their all original documents with them at the time of interview including qualification certificates, domicile, original CNIC, passport size photo and treasury receipt of deposited fee. Make sure that all the information that you have provided on the application form is correct as if any information is found wrong, the candidate will not only be eliminated from the selection process but a strong action will also be taken against him/her according to law.
Check Other Related Topics
- Join Pakistan Ranger Recruitment Jobs 2018 Application Forms Download
- Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2018 Apply Online Form Download
- Join PAF Religious Teacher Education Instructor 2018 Online Test Preparation
- Join PAF as Education Instructor Religious Teacher WrittenTest 2018 Online Preparation
- Join Pak Army as a Captain 2018 Online Test Preparation
- Join Pak Army Through Direct Short Service Commission As Captain Online
- Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through SSC 2018 Online Registration
- Join Pak Army as Captain 2018 Written Test Preparation Online Apply for Direct Short Service Commission