We are Pleased to inform you that Punjab Police Department announced various jobs of Assistant, Stenographer and Junior Clerk through Punjab Public Service Commission in order to make the recruitment process transparent accordingly. Punjab Police department is going to revamp the structure of Police throughout the Punjab by enhancing the faculty as well.Its graceful opportunity for those who really have enthusiasm to join forces and to serve the nation as well. Assistant Stenographer Junior Clerk PPSC Jobs Eligibility Criteria, Number of Vacant Positions, Procedure and last date to apply is going to discuss below in very detailed manner. The Punjab Public Service Commission is a government agency responsible for hiring and administering the provincial civil services and management services in Punjab Province.
Number Of Vacant Positions:-
- Assistant(BS-16) 35 Posts
- Stenographer (BS-14) 198 Posts
- Junior Clerk (BS-11) 52 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree( Second Division) from a university recognized by HEC
- Age:For Male 18-25+ 05 years relaxation while for Female 18 to 25+ 08 years relaxation.
- Bachelor’s Degree(2nd Division) from a university recognized by HEC.
- Candidate must have speed of 0 w.p.m of short hand in English and 40 w.p.m of typing in English on Computer.
- A speed of 60 w.p.m of short hand in Urdu and 25 w.p.m in Urdu on Computer.
- Must Have 6 months Diploma or Certificate in MS office.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate(2nd Division) from recognized board and four months Diploma or
- Certificate in MS office with Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m in English and 30 w.p.m of typing in Urdu on Computer.
Syllabus for written Examination/Test:-
One Paper MCQ type General Ability Written Test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising questions relating to General Knowledge including Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Computer Skills about the usage of Basic software like M.S office, Internet & email.
Punjab Police Assistant Stenographer Junior Clerk PPSC Jobs 2018 Apply Online
Procedure to Apply with Salient Instructions:-
- To Appear in Test/interview for Assistant Stenographer Junior Clerk PPSC Jobs only Original Valid CNIC issued by NADRA will be accepted.No other identification document will be acceptable.
- Applicants are advised to read all the terms and Conditions/ Instructions of the Advertisement as given also on the PPSC website in same manner as discussed herewith.
- Editing options, to correct any data in the online application form, will be available to the candidates till the closing date of submission of online applications.
- It is mandatory for applicants to deposit Rs.400/- under Head “C02101”-Organization of STATE-Test Fee Realized By the Punjab Pubic Service Commission in any branch of SBP or National Bank of Pakistan or
- Government Treasury on or Before the Closing Date of Submission of Application.
No Bank Draft or Pay Order or Cheque or any other instrument will be accepted as fee by the Commission.
- Applicants residing outside the Pakistan, but having domicile of the Punjab will have to deposit Fee at the
- Pakistani Embassy of residing Country in the currency of that country equivalent to the amount of application/test fee prescribed for the post.
- Disabled applicants are not required to deposit application Fee.
Last Date to apply on Assistant Stenographer Junior Clerk PPSC Jobs online 5th June, 2018 up-to 12:00 Am (Midnight). Applicants should fill in the on-line Application form Carefully in the Light of Guidelines and Instructions mentioned in the advertisement for the said posts.
Get Online Test Preparation:- Start here
Check Other Related Topics
- Join Pakistan Ranger Recruitment Jobs 2018 Application Forms Download
- Pakistan Rangers Punjab Jobs 2018 Apply Online Form Download
- Join PAF Religious Teacher Education Instructor 2018 Online Test Preparation
- Join PAF as Education Instructor Religious Teacher WrittenTest 2018 Online Preparation
- Join Pak Army as a Captain 2018 Online Test Preparation
- Join Pak Army Through Direct Short Service Commission As Captain Online
- Join Pakistan Army as Captain Through SSC 2018 Online Registration
- Join Pak Army as Captain 2018 Written Test Preparation Online Apply for Direct Short Service Commission