The Punjab Metrobus Authority PMA Lahore recruitment department invites the application forms for the Jobs 2020 from the eligible candidates if you are eligible the you must Online Apply here before the due dates after the deadlines applications will not be entertained after application form submission you will be called and then you must bring you Original and one copy of testimonial for Interview its all dates are mentioned below.
The Application form submission last date is of December and after the Due Date application submission will be closed. Further details and dates will be mentioned here so keep stay with this page.
The Punjab Metrobus Authority Lahore Jobs 2020 Online Apply and Interview Dates
|Job Title||Duty Station(s)||No. of Position(s)|
|Manager Operations Technical||Rawalpindi||1|
|Assistant Manager Security||Rawalpindi||1|
|Assistant Manager Mechanical||Rawalpindi||1|
|Assistant Manager Electrical||Rawalpindi||1|
|Assistant Manager Operations||Rawalpindi||1|
|Assistant Manager Operations||Lahore||1|
|HR and Admin Officer||Rawalpindi||1|
|Receptionist/Telephone Operator (Only Females)||Rawalpindi||3|
|Technical Advisor||Click here to Apply|
|No. of Position(s)||1|
|Qualification, Experience & Pay Package||PhD in Civil Engineering with courses in Transportation as part of the Programme – 15 years or more of professional/teaching experience in the related field. – 2,50,000 (PKR) Per Month|
|Age Limit||38 to 55 Years|
|Posted Date||22 Nov 2020|
|Close Date||10 Dec 2020|
You can get here All type written test and Interview preparation because here we are providing the general knowledge test current affairs, intelligence test as well these all test will be very helpful to clear your written test and interviews you don’t waste your time and let starts the preparation with us.
Lahore is the second largest city of Pakistan with estimated population of 10 million. The transport demand recently estimated by Japanese International Co-operation Agency (JICA) is 12 million trips, which includes 4 million short walking trips and 8 million motorized trips, on a usual weekday. The number of vehicles registered in Lahore increased sharply from 95 vehicles in 2001 to 238 vehicles in 2008; per 1000 population.
You Might Also Like
- PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online Consolidated Advertisement No 26...
- Anti Corruption Establishment PPSC ASI Jobs 2020 Apply Onlin...
- Civil Judge exam 2020 Jobs syllabus Results Test Preparation...
- Sports Youth Affairs Department SPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Environment Climate Change Coastal Development SPSC Jobs 202...
- State Life Insurance SLIC ETS Jobs 2020 Download Application...
- Education Department Gilgit Baltistan CTSP Jobs 2020 Apply O...
- Board of Revenue PPSC Jobs 2020 Apply Online
- Pakistan Agricultural Storage Services Corporation Jobs 2020...
- Specialized Healthcare and Medical Education Department PPSC...