The Punjab Govt has offered the various positions in the Land Record Management department Unit of Land Record Management and Information system Board of Revenue. The Respective department is seeking the Applications those are eligible for these various opportunities So the Punjab Land Records Management Unit has invited the Application forms from the eligible candidates those have Punjab Domicile.
If your are Eligible so you must apply with in due dates because after Due dates application forms will not be considered and the Last date of Application Form submission is 16 May. Currently jobs for the posts of Service Centre Incharge, District Network/ Systems Engineer (Assistant Service Centre Incharge), Revenue Officer, Generator Operator and Dispatch Rider are available in the department.
Punjab Land Records Service Center Official Jobs 2017 Eligibility Pay Forms Online
Application Form submission Date is 16 May, 2017
Government of the Punjab started computerization of Land Records with overall objectives to improve service delivery and to enhance the perceived level of tenure security. A Project Management Unit has been set up under the administrative control of the Board of Revenue, Government of the Punjab.
For the Further Details Regarding Punjab Land records Service Center Official Jobs 2017 Eligibility Pay Forms Online you must stay with us here on this page and If you want to ask anything more so you comment us in below comment section we will help you as we can.
You can Check Our Other Related Topics
- Directorate General of Immigration and Passport Jobs 2017 PTS Application Form
- Pakistan Army 29th Technical Cadet Course Online registration
- Higher Education Commission Jobs 2017 Download Application Form
- P&SHD Logistics Officers Jobs 2017 NTS Application Form
- Pakistan Railway Jobs 2017 PTS Application Form
- Karachi Police Jobs 2017 NTS Application From Apply Procedure Eligibility Criteria
- Counter Terrorism Department NTS Jobs 2017 Application Form Download Eligibility
- PPSC Jobs Advertisement No.09/2017 Online Application Submission Procedure